Butthurt Street - Page 37

User Tag List

Page 37 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Butthurt Street

@sumbich – You should explore some other sources. Youtube is so full of obvious shills, it's not funny anymore. I know of only one forum where free speech and critical thought beyond pseudo-scientific approaches is still allowed. You'll find it eventually. Look out for a mustard colored theme.

@uranus – That's a very interesting comparison between Scientology and Mor(m)onism, never thought about that. Today people seem to worship more earthly demi-gods like Albert Einstein, Elon Musk, Steve Jobs or Lady Gaga.

Xenu is just not hip anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by DontWorryBeHappy View Post
    @sumbich – You should explore some other sources. Youtube is so full of obvious shills, it's not funny anymore. I know of only one forum where free speech and critical thought beyond pseudo-scientific approaches is still allowed. You'll find it eventually. Look out for a mustard colored theme.
    heh...that's kinda like saying one shouldnt read zerohedge (or if you're into the MSM-ness, drudge, etc) because there's some stupid viewpoints here and there. anyone can make a video and put it up and its up to the viewer to discern content. I guess that can be a problem for someone who cant separate wheat from chaff.

there's a lot of chaff out there. but it is a format that is easy to use, so let's all take responsibility for the decision making process - it is illogical to disregard all vids from YT simply because some of them are nothing but chaff. much of it requires that one goes and does more reading - when that is the case, it is relatively easy for one that doesnt want to go do the additional legwork to dismiss it because its not a comprehensive source. it is what it is, and if one is too lazy to do that, then one shouldnt be bitching. (it is also illogical to assume I am going to go procure the entirety of documentation behind what I'm asserting simply due to the volume. there's clues to the source if not the source itself inside there, and I'm not going to go through the trouble of making a bibliography for posts. the way I see it, if one is interested in the subject matter, he reads. if he's not and wants to heckle, he gets ignored.)

WSJ has some nice chaff on the murder by FBI in oregon

"Agents with the FBI stopped the vehicle, at which point one of the individuals in the vehicle pulled out a weapon," WSJ says. "At that point, FBI agents fired [and] the individual who was brandishing the weapon suffered fatal injuries, officials said."

but of course its the eyewitnesses (ostensible defendants) vs the FBI's word.

https://www.facebook.com/bundyranch/...1221081621367/

both hands up , but if you mouth off to a federal official, they can simply murder you and make up "a plausible story," since they have all the cover in the world.

they just did this guy like fkn todashev. another instance of a federal official murdering someone in cold blood and getting away with it, because they are federal officials.

they pulled them over for what? because fuck you, we're federal officers and you'd better do what we say, lest someone get shot? pathetic that's how things are in this era of humanity. (why was it so important for the FBI to prevent them from attending the meeting they were on their way to?)

but that kind of thing happens when banks take over the wealth of nations, impoverish them, break the rule of law and establish new pseudo laws that function like laws, have a nice rubber stamp that says "THIS CASE IS NOT TO BE CITED IN ANY OTHER CASE AND IS NOT TO BE REPORTED IN ANY COURTS" so as to prevent any prior law from blemishing the new sets of laws. They most certainly dont want "titles of nobility and honor" to exist amongst the plebes, if anyone recalls the original 13th amendment. (that they'll say was never fully ratified....which is funny, because neither was the 16th amendment, but that's of course not a big deal since it opened a new revenue-extraction tool for the bankers....where individuals are concerned, fuck them, we'll just ignore that one.)

The Independent Treasury Act of 1920 suspended the de jure (meaning "by right of legal establishment") Treasury Department of the United States government - but people dont want to know these things, the jargon is shitty and legalese is soooo tiring to read. BLM, is actually classified as an: Agent of Foreign Principle, under the intergovernmental Personnel Act. Its astonishing how many federal agencies fall under this classification.

Now if I mention Uranium One right after the previous paragraph, I think there's going to be some folks who get the wrong idea.

The Clintons helped grease the uranium one deal.

Government is insolvent and running on the fumes of full faith and credit

Uranium is considered a strategic asset

BLM land grabs are for the minerals because that's been pledged as collateral by ~hundred year old perversions of the law.

If fact, the law and constitution have been so thoroughly perverted, its laughable to really say we have much of a rule of law. (Unless we're talking plebes, fuck them, they must obey.)

-------
    During a phone meeting with the lead FBI negotiator known only as "Chris," Ammon Bundy said:

The FBI does not have anything really to do with the situation it is the people their county and their land. The federal government simply needs to adhere to the Constitution of the United States, adhere to the rules in Article 1, 8, 17 and comply. Bundy explained to Chris how the locals are not happy that the FBI is there.

"You have a standing army in town," Bundy said.

At one point the negotiator even threatened Bundy with an investigation of his person, rather than to even focus on the task at hand.

Additionally the FBI negotiator failed to provide his last name upon Bundy's request.
    --------------------------
    Par for the federal agency course
    Last edited by sumbich; 01-27-2016 at 10:15 AM.
    “I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson, The Rum Diary

"‘if the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all from lamp posts’."
    -George H. W. Bush Sr. (Scherff)

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

One major difference between Lady Gaga and Xenu or Moron is a birth certificate. Another big difference is that Lady Gaga does not make any extraordinary supernatural claims that cannot be proven. She writes and performs music and creates unearthly costumes that can be viewed by anyone with their actual eyeballs.

Einstein made no claims of immortality or divinity. Although, I'm sure some people, against all reason, may still claim that the equation is false, E=mc2 has been proven mathematically and has been used in actual practice.

“I clearly understood that the Lord was not pleased with what was happening to the Hammonds,” Ammon said in between various references to prayer. He also reflected on God guiding him through the process: “It was exactly like it was happening at the Bundy ranch, when we were guided and directed as to what we were supposed to do…[Our plan is] wisdom in the Lord…
    The only thing provable about Xenu and Moron is the fact that L. Ron Hubbard and Joseph Smith were psychologically disturbed criminals and liars.
    There is overwhelming evidence that Jobs, Gaga, Musk and Einstein have existed. The evidence for the existence of Xenu and Moron is exactly zero, as in none, nada, zilch, goose egg, ... 0

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sumbich View Post
    I'm not going to go through the trouble of making a bibliography for posts
    quelle surprise...
    Last edited by uranus; 01-27-2016 at 10:35 AM.

Just as long as its realized what's an approximation and what's not. The pythagorean theorem is but an approximation, also.

---------

"I don't know what to tell you but if somebody saying 'peaceful resolution' comes in and points guns at me..."

All of the named defendants face a federal felony charge of conspiracy to impede officers of the United States from discharging their official duties through the use of force, intimidation, or threats, in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 372.

again,
    The federal government simply needs to adhere to the Constitution of the United States, adhere to the rules in Article 1, 8, 17 and comply.

If the federal government was adhering to the Constitution FOR The United States of America, this type of shit would never happen.

...the distinction being...?

well, then I'd be doing too much homework for everyone, in a sense.

-----------------
    Road checks, cops murdering people without being shot at, and sieging their own people.. yep, that's what freedom smells like!
    Startin to smell like Waco over there...

Think of the mindset law enforcement had. How did they get this way? What kind of indoctrination does it take to make an individual do things like this and think it's the right thing to do? Someone posted that Obammy wants to make a point that federal law enforcement is over local law enforcement. Boys and girls...this has been going on for quite some time. Fusion centers aka homeland security????? These are appointed individuals that now have absolute control. Do you think the local sheriff is as stupid as he appeared in the videos? He was told what to do and what the result was suppose to be. The same with the judge who sentenced the father and son to 5 years. He was told what the outcome needed to be and he complied.
    Double Jeopardy be damned and the citizens cant say jack shit about it?!
    Last edited by sumbich; 01-27-2016 at 01:34 PM.
    “I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”

"‘if the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all from lamp posts’."

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

legalese is soooo tiring to read
    so why bother, amirite?
    I'd be doing too much homework for everyone
    ?
    No, you'd be doing YOUR job which is to provide evidence for YOUR claims.
    Agent of Foreign Principle
    *Principal
    At the very least, check the crap you copy/paste and try to spell the terms correctly.
    Try some honesty for once, even if it's only for yourself.

I love how a "traffic stop" comes complete with snipers in the trees, nope, no setup/ambush there. Feds insulted that they arent automatically considered the highest authority and felt it necessary to riddle the vehicle with bullets when the dude drove off after telling them to go get the Sheriff.

Gotta love how its "legal" for the feds to execute someone.

That's a good reason why these assholes never want to tell anyone their real full names, because otherwise they'd wind up with a lynch mob at their family's house.

--------------------------------

funny how they're harping about zika, when Brazil received a new Tdap shot that coincides with the timing of these new "birth defects"

Last edited by sumbich; 01-28-2016 at 11:50 AM.

Those delusional hypocrites are lucky every last one of them didn't wasted like any other terrorists. White privilege has it's advantages.

If they weren't sucking off the corporate welfare teat, then they might have at least some credibility but their businesses would be underwater.

• 1. Ammon Bundy’s $530,000 loan from the SBA (the Small Business Administration) in 2010 for his truck maintenance business in Arizona, costing taxpayers over $22,000. What the loan was used for or whether or not Bundy repaid it is not listed in public records.
    • 2. The US government charges 93 percent less for cattle grazing than private landowners
    • 3. Ranchers get huge discounts on leases of public land, The lease discount program cost taxpayers anywhere from $52 million a year to $200 million
    • 4. Livestock farmers milk the “emergency” feed program even in non-drought years. Ranchers eat up approximately $26 million per year.
    • 5. Ranchers depend on big government assistance to keep livestock safe. In 1994 this program cost $55.9 million nationwide, of which roughly $22 million was spent on western livestock operations. The animals killed nationwide with this money included 163 black bears, 293 mountain lions, 1,928 bobcats, 8,973 foxes, and 85,571 coyotes.

I'd like to see them volunteered for experimental missions to Mars.

Uranus, if the populace had your mindset back in the late 1700s, we'd never have escaped british rule.

Your point #1 basically has nothing to do with this, so why you're beginning the post with an obfuscation....well, nevermind. Distracting from the points at hand has largely been your primary tactic I've had to deal with here.

That's why I wrote about the lack of constitutionality of the feds "owning" the land to begin with.

Its rather illogical to continue your premise with unconstitutionality, but I guess you cant see that, can you? That makes your points 2, 3, 4 and 5 non sequitur. The federal government has no constitutional authority to seize lands and declare them federal lands in the manner they have done. There is a small range of applicability for that and it does not apply here.

Echoes of Palpatine...."I will MAKE it legal"

Or would you rather Hillary's pals have an open air uranium mine on the land?

Go back and read up on the transgressions of the federal government against the constitution and perhaps you'll come up to speed on this and have a perspective that actually jives with the constitution and doesnt simply assume that every transgression they've snuck into the law books is automatically constitutional just because it was snuck into the law books.

Or do you think social security is constitutional?
    Income tax? (my state never ratified the 16th amendment, mind you)
    Obamacare?

Is the constitution a "living breathing document" that grows and changes and gets altered at will despite prohibitions against what's codified into the bill of rights?

The feds were insulted at not being considered the ultimate authority in that situation, you consider this a license to kill?

You consider this a license to shoot up the vehicle?

and then when the guy gets out of it after driving into a ditch, with his hands up, they shoot him in the face and then continue to shoot his corpse as it lays on the ground?

You've gotta be a pretty sick fuck to think that's okay.
    Last edited by sumbich; 01-28-2016 at 01:49 PM.

Uranus,
    Oh. I thought you weren't talking to me anymore, professor. I wasn't really talking to you.

I won't bother asking for your evidence again since you always balk and it seems you feel it wastes too much of your valuable time that you could use reading zero hedge and KKK propaganda. Joseph Smith would be proud of you. Is it any wonder that your crank conspiracy theories, e.g. the NWO, the illuminati, etc, gain so much purchase with religious extremists accustomed to adopting any belief without any proof whatsoever?

But since you're here, check Article 5 of the U.S. Constitution. it provides for amendments such as The Bill Of Rights... which are "amendments" to the constitution. I can see how one might be confused when prone to gullible acceptance of photoplasty propaganda and crank YouTube videos as actual evidence. I advise that you ask for your money back from your YouTube PhD program and maybe try a real school.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and what can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.

lol

marbury vs madison

if it is odious to the constitution, it is automatically null and void and carries no force of law

which means,

you cant just write up a new amendment that invents a right for the government not already delegated.

the powers delegated to the treasury was not the power to delegate the core of the treasury's work to the most connected and influential private business insiders.

the powers delegated to the legislature do not insinuate its ok for the legislator not to legislate or even so much as read the legislation he's voting on

the powers delegated to the executive do not include getting around constitution via administrative law

the powers delegated to the judiciary do not include letting them ad hoc rewrite a bill before them and interpret/rewrite parts of it

so before you go on about what should normally be common knowledge....best do some reading.

I'm not going to post full comprehensive dissertations on this shit. I'm going to post bits and pieces that will lead an open mind towards truths forgotten, because a full comprehensive assessment is often going to make my wordy posts look most abridged. If one is too unmotivated to bring himself up to speed, I do not consider that my problem, so quitcherbitchin about it.

"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined.”
    -James Madison, federalist papers #45

Article 1, Section 8, Clause 17; "To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of Particular States, and the Acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of the Government of the United States, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings;"

=that ONLY the areas which have been lawfully ceded by official state actions are under this federal government's authority

"It will be admitted on all hands that with the exception of the powers granted to the states and the federal government, through the Constitutions, the people of the several states are unconditionally sovereign within their respective states." Ohio L. Ins. & T. Co. v. Debolt, 16 How. 416, 14 L.Ed. 997.

As I said, unless you just accept the federal government's usurpations of power as a matter of unalterable fact, there's plenty of evidence that clearly shows the federal government has gone so far beyond its mandate its not even funny. There's a reason they dont teach this shit in schools anymore.

Thread Information