ComboGib: asdfsdafasdfsaf aka JYB, MAX and once again [u]icE aka \/\/ash - Page 8

User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Stop using proxy and VPNs and none of you would have this issue. It's as simple as that.

When I play I prefer to leave off the VPN, I just leave it on all the time so I forget to turn it off initially sometimes then I rejoin without it.

If you clear any bans on me and Zak's stuff we can just be more careful to turn it off before joining.

Back to my explanation.

3, 4, 5 of you are playing from it. So who was responsible? None of you? Was it me??? As I cannot distinguish who it was. All playing from that IP are banned. I don't see why that is so difficult to understand from an admin point of view (considering you are one)

It doesn't matter to me if the VPN was a cafe. I would ban the whole cafe. I have done so before and the cafe admin even emailed me. Ever since, there have been no further issues from players at said cafe.

This is the risk you run by "sharing" internet, even if it is virtually. We don't track you. We don't sell your information. No one's information does not go any further than us. And the only time we shared information is with law enforcement agencies. We run clean servers and in doing so, people who are a bit "shady" trying to hide, get caught in them. That's not my fault. Sorry.

The ban will auto lift in six months.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    lol still going on? youre one person not the whole "tiny" ut community so really its only one person pissed off?

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    lol still going on? youre one person not the whole "tiny" ut community so really its only one person pissed off?
    No, weener for nose.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Back to my explanation.

3, 4, 5 of you are playing from it. So who was responsible? None of you? Was it me??? As I cannot distinguish who it was. All playing from that IP are banned. I don't see why that is so difficult to understand from an admin point of view (considering you are one)

It doesn't matter to me if the VPN was a cafe. I would ban the whole cafe. I have done so before and the cafe admin even emailed me. Ever since, there have been no further issues from players at said cafe.

This is the risk you run by "sharing" internet, even if it is virtually. We don't track you. We don't sell your information. No one's information does not go any further than us. And the only time we shared information is with law enforcement agencies. We run clean servers and in doing so, people who are a bit "shady" trying to hide, get caught in them. That's not my fault. Sorry.

The ban will auto lift in six months.

It's difficult to understand because I have already explained how to tell VPN users apart. I'll break it down for you really clearly.

If you have 2 players with the same IP, fartBlaze and ygNoNuts, and you want to see if they're the same person, you answer the following questions:

1) Does ANY of MAC1, MAC2, NexGen ClientID or ACE HWID's match?
    2) Do the players sometimes connect from their ISP? If yes, do those IPs match?

If the answer to both those questions is no, ( As in this case ) they're obviously different people.

you can't wait for six months? If you can't do that then i am sorry you have a game addiction problem and need help. With the ban, people make mistakes and they learn from their mistakes. You made a mistake for keeping a vpn on now you have to pay the price for it. Now kindly fuck off and come back in 6 months.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shotman View Post
    you can't wait for six months? If you can't do that then i am sorry you have a game addiction problem and need help. With the ban, people make mistakes and they learn from their mistakes. You made a mistake for keeping a vpn on now you have to pay the price for it. Now kindly fuck off and come back in 6 months.
    i need help shotman... I couldn't handle 6 months

I don't need to answer anything. You caused your own problem by using a VPN.

Thread Information