[UK] & [US] INSTAGIB RULES - Page 4

User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    If anyone ever feels that we need more examples or we've forgot some rules or can help in anyway please feel free to comment.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    If anyone ever feels that we need more examples or we've forgot some rules or can help in anyway please feel free to comment.
    To make sure people know the rules; When people enter the server, they get a message pop up with the most important rules, that only goes away by "clicking" i've read the rules and willing to follow them.
    Also with a link to the first page of this thread. With transparent and set punishments breaking each one.

This way it is a certainty people are attended on the rules set and raise the minimum time of each kick/ban with a minimum of 1 month, and the second one greatly increased.
    I think punishment for DM/chasing/ repetitive backshoots maybe a little higher than is done now. Simply because it starts a chain of rule breaking behaviours half of the time 1 person starts it.

This, or no rules at all, because half of the time now, playing daily at your ICTF servers the rules are not followed.
    If you really want this to become the standard, this might help. It's your servers, when there is no doubt about it that these are the rules to be followed, and will be punished not a little bit but you shouldn't come at all to the server. Or even better you can't because you are banned.

Otherwise maybe just drop the rules, because half of the time it's normal for people to do backshots. I'm sure a lot of people don't even know better than getting away with it.
    Now there has been a lot of policing lately again, my idea is that this only helps when it is not fighting symptoms of the times people get caught and get a tiny kick or ban. And the behaviour changes with no admins around also.
    But when it's forced as a standard this will be known.

I am curious about opinions on this.
    Last edited by nrgetic; 07-04-2016 at 06:57 AM.

If there was just one thing to do ... force players to play with their real nicknames.

It would truly effective Click image for larger version. 

Name:	64.gif 
Views:	183 
Size:	523 Bytes 
ID:	3170

EDIT players ,all players ;admin to with there level we can read (there is false admin who shitting in boots other players).
    Last edited by medor; 06-30-2016 at 06:09 AM.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    @nrgetic the only problem with that is say if you're forced to reconnect and the enemy has grabbed your flag and goes out of sight in those few seconds people will complain. The only other way is when someone starts backshooting for example they are given the warnings they get already with the popup box that they have to tick and acknowledge they've seen the warning. Its not exactly hard to check the rules if you type !rules in the server it shows you those rules nor is it hard to follow basic fairplay/gameplay etiquette

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    nor is it hard to follow basic fairplay/gameplay etiquette
    fairplay is a rare commodity in ut
    The Police is the Klan is the Mafia

ppl, let me explain a situation:
    im lefting my base and see a guy passing thru my way, but if I hit him this will be probably a backshot or chase if in run to him,
    ok then let him go so he takes the flag and in the exacly time he hits me bcs he got watching me all the time,
    its ok if happens one or two times but if happens lot of times? and if happens when other guy from his team takes the flag?
    its about 99% of the maches, u evade kill a guy bcs gonna be backshot or chasing and then u watch your front and got bshoted bcs other guy touched the flag

I wild say some times happens but its like all the maches, aways will be a guy behind the boxes in control, below the platform in abreez or behind the spawns in woota,
    where u can hide and bshot there will be a guy in some matches,

should a take like a dishonorable tatic but acceptable?
    I may think: If they do why would I not? I would pratice this, never seems a guy kiked bcs of this in years of matches

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    If the person whos in your base is hiding you are allowed to turn around and clear up your base before you leave. If they grab your flag and you have just spawned or are still in your base you are allowed to retrieve.

The rules state:
    No excessive back shooting or chasing • The reason I use excessive is because back shooting and chasing will happen regardless but if neither flag is taken why are you backshooting or chasing? The only reason you should be doing either or is to cover the flag or killing a flagcarrier or a player covering a flag I understand sometimes you don't do it on purpose it's a reaction shot or twitch/reflex) (This rule will be changed at some point or another more examples added.)

No camping • This means on the back of enemies bases or in the middle of the map in a corner, spawncamping/spawnkilling, liftcamping/abusing the movers of such in any map.

Defending • Yes it is allowed you can defend just as long as you're not in the middle of a map or in your base shooting players in middle this means you protect your flag you kill people who are in the base trying to grab. (Rule will be subject to change at some point or another maps like w00t etc conflict with this rule)
    From what you've described about people hiding is they are either camping/spawncamping or they arent being useful to their own team at all

What happens when you reach the enemy base and no one is there, you can't simply go back to yours since its more likely that the enemy flag will soon be available again?

You can either suicide back to Your base, or strategicly hide without spawncampig enemies while waiting for flag. Do only do this whenever you are certain you dont have to wait more then a few Seconds on enemy flag carrier.

I have read the rules.

Thread Information