User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Choosing maps

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    there will be an irc script coming soon with a revised pug maplist contained inside it where everyone casts votes on the map in the pug channel the one with most votes would then of course be the map played, players would then be required to go on the server and just vote the map that won or the admin can force it to the map which won on voting in irc
    Last edited by |uK|B|aZe//.; 08-15-2011 at 08:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by YDT10 View Post
    Finally. As everyone who has played a real pug with a real pugbot has seen, pugs are much easier when captains choose maps before the match starts. No bitching. No complaining. If captains are willing to sign up, pick teams and give tactics they deserve the luxury of picking the maps they play.
    YD unless you have something a bit more than complain constantly to contribute then don't contribute your complaints at all. All I ever hear you say is "xyz is so much better" If you are so fed up about it then do something about it or just shush.

Thanks

sounds good blaze.

The fact is YD nothing comes free, correct. However, I think we pay enough out of our pockets with all the servers, websites etc for you all to have a free service for us to carry on forking out for ungreatful trolls like you.

If you want something improved, take it upon yourself to improve it. The basic structure is here, we have promoted siege and got it to where it is today. I am not saying that is the limit. However, in terms of IRC no one here has knowledge of that stuff, nor do I and I am not going to start gaining any because I have alot more on than to just sit here and be making myself familiar.

All I ever see from you is "things over here and there is so much better" blah blah blah. If you have the exact pugbot or whatever you are recommending then post it. If you don't have it and since you know where to get it from, make furthe enquiries on behalf of siegepug. I am sure puggers would appreciate it. If I have majority of the work done I could look at the script and modify it to suit siege. It wouldn't take me long to figure out. Other than that, IRC pugbot won't be impoving unless someone takes ownership and that is because I do not have time to write one from scratch nor does anyone here have knowledge.
    Last edited by SAM; 08-15-2011 at 01:33 PM.

and quit callin people nazis troll...

"Boom, Headshot!" - FPS_Doug
    Siege Strategy Guide Available at: http://www.mediafire.com/?auf58ax6vhbu5ry

well chis is working on a mapvoting bot which will work in tandem with ABot or any bot which we happen to use in siege pugs so can we either help improve things or shut up about it already

YD, what I have said is quite simple. Either start doing things that show you are helping or don't say anything. All it ever sounds like you do is complain and call us Nazi which won't be taken to kindly. So any 'treatment' you have received is self inflicted I personally have overlooked your posts many times just because you should be able to say and post what you like regardless of who it would possibly offend. However when majority are offedbed and call for your ban this being a community I have to ban you.

ChanClan
    It does take a bit to get one going...what About scheduled event's....Map of Day or Lunch Hour Pug (depending on country) or Happy Hour.

pugs work fine people just need to get a move on in getting on the server and ts and voting and clicking in once all that has been done i dont see how hard it is to do 4 simple things

I miss Abot. :S

Thread Information