Blaze you moron IF YOU TALK SHIT AT LEAST LET ME DEFEND MYSELF YOU FUCKING IDIOT - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS

Bann from forums :P
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooools

poor cowards, defending a tiny boy

I no need nobody, and cya
    I do not lose much time here

pfff blaze apesta a mentira
    UK apesta a mierda

y para nadie es un secreto lo que hacen
    son un grupo de farsantes...y lo que digan sobra...
    y lo triste es que aun hay idiotas que les siguen besando el culo...son basura,blaze eres un niño asustado, con el pañal lleno de mierda..
    CHOCHOS!!! mi gran amigo no pierdas mas tiempo, la basura la recoje el carro no tu..

RAYS YOU SUCK!!!FUCKING NOOB LOSER...
    eres el chupón de blaze junto con antrax..
    Last edited by [R]^Psico; 12-25-2011 at 07:40 PM.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    you really are dumb i KNOW the log you posted is fake why? because your just that dumb to make up an IP and to copy beetlejuices pc info and unique player id's and insinuate that that is what i did with beetlejuices log

do you want me to educate you the ways of english and UT as well? o wait you might install a bot to do the latter part for you, carry on talking shit, i bet you i could take you on even with this shitty cheat and still beat you could you say the same about playing me legitly and winning? no.

lastly, your opinion of who i am and might be in my real "life" is what a typical ex cheater would come out with because they have nothing better to say about someone who plays ut the way it should be played, hell i can drop ut at the drop of a bat if i wanted but the same cant be said for you, 3 months went past and you tried to bypass and evade the ban because you were so eager to play like a nerdy kid on crack. and beeltejuice i dont see what "lies" you are talking about and there are no "lies" here so take your tears elsewhere because no one here has a shoulder for you to cry on other then your gay cheating butt buddy dikhan over here. its funny how you can also say "get a life" maybe you should considering you tried to join the server 10 times over the last two days since your ban has taken effect and failed to get in as a result.

you might want to bring flack into your little group of blaze haters i heard hes looking for a new cheating crew
    Last edited by |uK|B|aZe//.; 12-25-2011 at 07:52 PM.

They aren't really trying to bring up any points, just taking shots now. That's fine and all, but to be honest Shiva fucking raped all the retard cheating spicos with that last post. /thread

Off to watch bball now, hope you guys had a good Christmas.

Just go ahead and ban them i am tired of seeing this crap all over the forums. But sketch buddy what happened i never knew you had all this hate in you. But i still love you cupcake

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Melted_Ice View Post
    Just go ahead and ban them i am tired of seeing this crap all over the forums. But sketch buddy what happened i never knew you had all this hate in you. But i still love you cupcake
    Reminds me of Crash , funny stuff to read imo .

90 percent of the drama on the internet is bullshit anyway.

Ban/close this their just embarrassing themselves.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Shiva View Post
    how classic is this... assholes botting and then forming a club flaming the guys who caught them.. reminds me of butt buddies crash and blackout. Spare everyone your moronic posts Dikhan. I wont think twice before banning you from the forums as well. And Blaze is more of a "man" than you will ever be. He is twice the player you are aswell. So dont come in here talking crap about the one admin who really gives a shit about keeping this game clean.
    Noone needs shitstains like you around here. First you fucking get caught cheating at a 12 yr old game thats how pathetic you are you little runt. Get some fucking skill before you talk shit to ppl who can crap all over you even with your lousy bot.

Any other asshole who thinks this thread is a good chance to talk smack to uK or its admins better watch out. I dont give empty warnings and I dont intend to take this shit lightly. We wont miss a bunch of ingrateful cheating fuckers... trust me.
    Ouch. Better back down boys before we start getting serious.

trolololololololoololololololololol

Thread Information