|PRO|apes seriously - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by $carface View Post
    I did and I'll admit it just fine.

Here's why.

As usual like all other servers, they use our material and bash us and how our work is really crap. They come and spam their IPs on our servers. They come and talk shit on our servers. They are using an "unofficial build" which I won't even look at, download or check what other "unofficial" crap it has on there.

So for all of your informations, yes I did. The reason for it as stated above. Poor reason maybe but I'm sure they would rage some if we started spamming IP in their servers.

They can remove all they like, I'm not really worried. Top always stays top period.

Believe me, if I started banning, they'd never be able to get on any of our servers or even the "global" servers. I have an email somewhere of Sektor begging for an unban...anyways, yawn enough drama.
    I have problems with [PRO] too I hate their attitude and how they disrespect the regular players of gateways. I banned them for the whole month of february after they were banned for a week in january. These are not a good group of players however..

I stand against you in your decision medle with others favorites. Let me ask you something, What if this power was given to every single admin out there on other UT Servers. It could easily be done and next thing you know everyone would be removing eachothers favorites laying waste to a nice feature that I feel no admin has buissness to modify. The extent to what powers admins can have over the clients is nearly limitless, I've experimented. That doesn't mean it should be used. But don't mind me being Mr. Ethics here I'm just small talk anyways. You can do as you wish and I don't think theres much anyone can do to stop you [shrugs] If I was going to make a mod that would meddle with others favorites I would make a mod that would ASK PERMISSION first before adding favorites. "Would you like to add |uK| Siege to favorites?" That's just me thou.

Well anyhow I'm just looking for a reason to perma ban those guys. My trigger finger is itching to pull! LOL! Well anyhow keep me posted on there lameness if any this is a good thread for reference.

Well anyways that's all for now.

Oh BTW SPAM VICTORY!

I know what you're saying and you are a good guy WC but I don't feel much ethics towards these kinda people....The server doesn't do it anymore. However, the fact they go around spamming IPs and pm spamming people what's wrong with giving them their own medicine? I have a whole banlist waiting which will take care of these "PROs" and relegate to them to their own server....isn't it werd that we (you and here) both have the same issues with the same people?

|uK| 2-1 [PRO]

LOL WHOS GONNA WIN XD

Quote Originally Posted by $carface View Post
    I know what you're saying and you are a good guy WC but I don't feel much ethics towards these kinda people....The server doesn't do it anymore. However, the fact they go around spamming IPs and pm spamming people what's wrong with giving them their own medicine? I have a whole banlist waiting which will take care of these "PROs" and relegate to them to their own server....isn't it werd that we (you and here) both have the same issues with the same people?
    I know what you mean.. There are times I'd love to toss ethics outside the window and unleash a whole new kind of fresh hell on some of the many assholes I've dealt with out there And I'm far more than capable of doing such to a select few you would know a select few from the recent PM's And while the temptation is present I resist, And deal with it thru alternative methods, I know this may not help you much but I'm just saying.

Yeah those [PRO]Guys are nothing but trouble and I will not hesitate to ban them. If they even give me the slightest reason. Theres nothing ethicaly wrong with banning them all. Absolutely nothing wrong. If you have a party at your house and somone there is acting like an asshole you have the right to tell them to GTFO. They can't spam IP's if they are not allowed to play on the server Also BTW they have done that on my server a few times, I find it quite annoying. Yeah, Just ban them. Ban and forget. Use your banlist. I got mine made the first time I banned them, the entire time I made the ban a basic IP ban just HOPEING they would try to get around it because we have a very simple rule at Gateways, Dodge your ban and your ban gets upgraded to a perma ban, It's that simple HOWEVER they did not do that and I'm disapointed LOL so IF they return I guess I will just wait till they mess up again and then throw them in the recycle bin and this time empty it for otherwise it would take unneccsary space on my server
    Last edited by nOs*Wildcard; 03-05-2012 at 04:58 AM.

Oh BTW SPAM VICTORY!

Almost every PRO member is a noob PERIOD.

Easy one, if they start banning uk there, we ban PRO here. Peace of cake!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaper View Post
    |uK| 2-1 [PRO]

LOL WHOS GONNA WIN XD

me of course
    Dave Matthews Band...

Some PRO Member Using Blaze's Nickname...

Just Fuck Them.

LMFAO SUPER BAN ROFL!!!!!

i guess this will be a big party and it just started...

im sure its Quiksilver he said dont worry we will knockback

Quote Originally Posted by Gravity View Post
    Some PRO Member Using Blaze's Nickname...

Just Fuck Them.
    That's just retarded, srsly!

hahahaha

hahahahaha nice way to advertise hahahahaha
    Dave Matthews Band...

Thread Information