Request Ban information - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Note to self, never help cheaters with mental-support. I was always defending you IJ, we were friends, I was probably the only friend you had in IPUG...

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    well the answers this IJ

whos to say you still arent using the said radar, and somehow bypassed ace which we all know is possible lets not deny that maybe not you yourself could do it but money definetly can. so how can you prove you werent cheating when ive seen you play on the servers and amazingly hit 70-80% efficiency with a ping of what 150? on a UK based server against euros who ping max 30-50.

secondly she-hunter IS an admin

basically you cant be trusted

have a good day.

HU: I must be blind because I never really talked to you and everytime u came to.me was for saying useless comments .. I also.never saw you supporting.my case in any way. If you want to do.it now you are welcome.

Blaze: no way I could still be cheating, I dont know much about computer.so I wouldnt.see.myselft.by passing ace . The cheat i used was free and very bad cause i.needed to play on d3d 1 instead of d3d9 it.was dark as fuck.and.I dont.even.think.I was better. I wouldnt tell Im bad at.the game. Ask anyone.they know.my skill they know I can hit well. If you.want proof I can easily record myselft.

Also, just look at.my stats on uk, they arent that good Im just decent.in.there.

My ping is also not 150 its 100 I use a 30 mbit/s connection and other euro player normally have 70-80 of ping.

In final, I.think.that any decent player on Ipug will have no difficulty on pubs server.

Thanks for.reading

Like I said I dont want to start a debate, I would only like if afmins that has root acess could discuss and take a decision.

Thanks,
    Last edited by Rope-a-dope; 05-15-2012 at 04:08 PM.

I am for IJ cause, he is sincere, trust me people, he want(s/ed) to offer money to comeback, just let him pug please and play on UK servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rope-a-dope View Post
    Yes, Ibwas originally banned from #mlig but it.kinda went.down from the.new channel #ipug .

I discuss with Paco.in January and we discuss that i might be unbanned late this.summer if I.never show.on. irc or any server, wich I did. But because the few haters , they extended.my ban.for.no.fair reason and it seems that one hater loged as my real name in ipug using.a proxy pretending it was me.
    I dont know who it is but guys like Holdy, (HU) knows my real name and are not realiable. I wouldnt say its him.but it could be one guy like him.
    For No good reason, you freaking ban evade multiple times like what unrealshots said. Also i believe you need to be studying because that is what you said when you got banned. I was just wanted to get banned because i needed time for my studies, which was a stupid reason.

Here is the topic that he made: http://globalunreal.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=147

For me it just looks like he wants attention because he just would not shut up about him being back to play pugs. I believe if he would not ban evade and not be so y he might have just gotten unban.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

so how can you prove you werent cheating when ive seen you play on the servers and amazingly hit 70-80% efficiency with a ping of what 150? on a UK based server against euros who ping max 30-50.
    I am not really trying to defend what IJ did but, I do this with 250 ping on the euro uK instagib server and IJ hit just as well accuracy-wise as me in pugs (months before he used a radar) from what I can remember. Ping only really affects your movement slightly, and causes more zp glitches (shot hits the target clientside, but before it reaches server, the other person's shot has already been sent to the server before you, i.e. you dead)

Would you shut the fuck up Sir Shotman alias Heatwave, The guy I Don't even know !?!?! Who the fuck are you ? Are you this random guy coming from nowhere bashing me because everyone is doing it ? I dont know you and I dont want to know you, you opinion about me means shit. Why would you bring some part of the past that you arent even related to in here ? Who are you ? I will tell you who you are, You are a fucking shit bug that cant go away from shit. You doesnt have a clue about whats going on and you are puking informations. You have nothing here to say, specially when your judgement is biased by all of the ipug communauty.

All what I'm looking for here, I repeat, is a given reason to my ban with the penality to it.Nothing more, specially no fucking commentary from shit bugs.

I'm very disapoint with the fact that no admin with root acess has given me any answer to my request.

I must remain that I never cheated on any uk servers, I did cheat on #mlig pug back in august 11, okay, so whats the conseq

I have one final question,

what do you think of baguettes?

As I outlined to you in the PM conversations. The admin that banned you is on holiday. Once he is back which should bein the next few days he can give you an answer. Until then our hands are tied.

Let's not forget you did use this "radar" against the administrator who actually placed your ban. And that is as much as I know.

Thread Information