User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The_awesome_guy

[QUOTE=$carface;30315]The nexgen warn is actually much better because it is required for the person to click 'i understand' box otherwise it keeps popping up[/
    It doe's work sam as i warned a person serveral time's tonight for arse running and camping behind-base , comment i got from the player was [idiot stop sending messages ] So i guess they just cannot ignore it .

Quote Originally Posted by $carface View Post
    The nexgen warn is actually much better because it is required for the person to click 'i understand' box otherwise it keeps popping up
    This is what I'm working on, after they click the 'I understand" box it would post a message to a thread so we have it or AT LEAST post a message in the Log. Right now all it says is .se\/ered.][ warned .se\/ered.][. The same should apply to the Ban feature, when a player get's banned a post should be made that he was banned. Perhaps back in the day, forums and Game's were not so closely connected as they are today... but the developers should see this and start working toward a common goal.

The nexgen warn is actually much better because it is required for the person to click 'i understand' box otherwise it keeps popping up
    idd btw sam did you remove the player lookups on bt?

Yes I removed player lookups and other things to speed up connection to server

--- Updated ---

Also if a player is ignoring nexgen warn then they are clicking the I understand which means you should take steps to discipline these people as they are deliberately being a nuisance.

If they don't understand English very then they might just be clicking "I understand" to get the messages to go away...Just because a person says something in English doesn't mean they understand it. lol

Quote Originally Posted by .se\/ered.][ View Post
    I did. The first day, I ignored him, the 2nd day, I tried to talk to him, and the third day the same, and could not reach him... what else could I do, just kept making leech's?
    Or Maybe he/she doesn't know how to communicate just like -=TRO=-.!!

I don't know whether it is possible or not but some sensible siege player should make a video showing use of EVERYTHING that is present in the constructor and make that video compulsory to be watched by 'new comers'.

But again those who doesn't know english won't be able to understand!! :culpability:
    Last edited by Banny; 06-11-2012 at 04:40 PM.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    TRO knows how to communicate he is like one of those morons who chooses when to show he knows english and when to not say a word because he knows he will either end up banned or be slated for being such a douche

Yes I removed player lookups and other things to speed up connection to server

--- Updated ---

Also if a player is ignoring nexgen warn then they are clicking the I understand which means you should take steps to discipline these people as they are deliberately being a nuisance.
    But what if they DON'T understand, barring a language barrier the only way someone can get help is if someone volenteer's. If we had an alternate link next to the I UNDERSTAND that say's I DON"T UNDERSTAND and WANT HELP, then would open the website (forums) which SHOULD have the Players Guide embedded in it like. Or they could just say !HELP and it would do the same thing. Or at least open my SkyDrive page with Unreal Update's and Siege Ultimate Guide's.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx...484&parid=root;

you can download the Player's Guide and convert it to HTML fairly easily. I cannot, since I don't have server access to change the path's to the images, so it's up to you.

I'll update the Player's Guide this week and send it to you.

Thread Information