User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|SilverWing View Post
    Yeah that only thing i liked out of all the things he made... Ventilator can be useful when there is sup spam ( but a lot of testing has to be done to get the right radius of where it will suck the rockets in... also can protect core from rocket bombs too if placed right)
    That actually does sound intriguing. and since... for every action there SHOULD be an opposite and equal RE-action, there should be counters for every defense we have in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|SilverWing View Post
    LOL its Sector ... hmmm i wonder what SAM is going to say
    SAM SHOULD say, those IP's MATCH, and we have found our perpetrator. This IP matches ahm3t's previous account's IP. But why make enemies, well.... because they ASKED when they chose to HACK, and attack.

Personally, I think some discussion should ensue about previous event's with this individual before an further discussion is even ALLOWED. Good idea's or NOT, criminal intent is still criminal. (aka Impersonating, hacking, theft... etc). These idea's have been shared from the start, not a year later (unless they are now their OWN). and THIS person should be held responsible for the charges against ahm3t...
    Last edited by .seVered.][; 07-04-2012 at 05:43 PM.

youtube. com/watch? v=z7E9bpSDaSc&feature=plcp
    That's My NULL Orb in the center of the building your using sir.
    Also hopefully you did not use my attach function or else the building will have the null orb's powers of not rendering any ru when attacked
    Orbs are very unstable and need my attention I would not mess with them untill I get it working. HOPEFULLY its just the orb graphica and meshes rather than the actual actor because the actual actor would be kind of foolish. Bla bla blah The orb is unfinnished work that's the warning I am giving use at your own risk.

Also Ventilator comes from a good friend of mine known as Pesky Dan along with the siege gem icons which was ripped from the package using UTPT.exe likely :\ He had his siege protected untill he finnished it which unfortuneatly I have not see the guy around and at least a year I don't mean to harp or anything. I know you did not lift the gem icons sektor. BTW has anyone gotten the Jetpack meshes to work yet? Anyways, mininuke is not a bad idea but astheticaly speaking its pretty damn booring. The explosion should be changed and maby the sounds. Nice siege panel thou I can appreciate a good UWindow interface

Sadly thou it sounds like the gasbomb could be ripe for a horrible amount of abuse if it kills everyone. And seeing how many abuse threads pop up here it would a full epidemic of assholes abusing this to kill their team. Good idea im sure, just make it friendly fire.

Oh BTW SPAM VICTORY!

This is WAY overkill and integrating keybind routine's into native code produce's some unexpected results.. (as you probably WILL soon find).

Quote Originally Posted by krizsa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by krizsa View Post
    I do not like the information on TOP of the player.. .wrong answer.

Oh YA, like the new teleport NOT! I'm sure the enemy WON'T see that BRIGHT glowing white OBJECT (Wildcard's) in the middle of the tele.... NOT AT ALL... Might need to rethink your TACTICS before stepping into the design phase of development.

You have good idea's and CLEARLY implement (build) these idea's very well, too bad you didn't ASK about sharing ideas before hacking Siege Ultimate.
    HOWEVER, I did subscribe to your channel.

Quote Originally Posted by .se\/ered.][ View Post
    Oh YA, like the new teleport NOT! I'm sure the enemy WON'T see that BRIGHT glowing white OBJECT (Wildcard's) in the middle of the tele.... NOT AT ALL... Might need to rethink your TACTICS before stepping into the design phase of development.

You have good idea's and CLEARLY implement (build) these idea's very well, too bad you didn't ASK about sharing ideas before hacking Siege Ultimate.
    HOWEVER, I did subscribe to your channel.
    He did not hack SiegeUltimate and defeat the protection on it that prevents it from running on other servers did he? I think Ahmet was the guy who did that and then he made compileable source code and distributed it everywhere without permission and then sektor just grabbed it like others and worked on it from there. That's what I think at least.

Oh BTW SPAM VICTORY!

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcard View Post
    He did not hack SiegeUltimate and defeat the protection on it that prevents it from running on other servers did he? I think Ahmet was the guy who did that and then he made compileable source code and distributed it everywhere without permission and then sektor just grabbed it like others and worked on it from there. That's what I think at least.
    So, he is innocent victim in all this? You would think he would MENTION that if it was the case... however, if true...there must be some way to squash this confict between servers. And I for one would like to have this conflict SOLVED and purged.

Quote Originally Posted by .se\/ered.][ View Post
    So, he is innocent victim in all this? You would think he would MENTION that if it was the case... however, if true...there must be some way to squash this confict between servers. And I for one would like to have this conflict SOLVED and purged.
    I would like you to know I have mixed feelings over the "hoarding" of SiegeUltimate reason being is because SiegeUltimate is based on all my hard work in the past that I have not releassed! On the other end of the argument.. All the new additions of SiegeUltimate are not my work even if it may have been subclassed from some of my work.

When you speak of this conflict between servers I'm not sure if I understand the scope of the exactly all I know is the only way I can resolve any kind of conflict is to release SiegeXtreme 3 along with source code to everyone on a free to all basis. Ugh.. my god I have so much work to do! Well anyways I did not think it was cool what ahmet did anyways because thats who I think "hacked" siege and made compileable source code and distributed everywhere and sektor grabbed it and played with it even thou $car warned everyone about "risks" of doing so. Anyhow.. I guess there is nothing more to say I would normaly flood this forum with some obnoxious spam of some artichoke thats like 12 megapixels in size and spam for fun but then I would have to wait for my post to get approved because I refrenced an external image so blah blah blah I give up :P its so damn hot without AC I cannot think im going to the pool goodbye and cya later

Oh BTW SPAM VICTORY!

My intention was to release it. However with the stuff koala pulled and that I discovered. I was not sure all vulnerabilities were fixed. In fact I still don't know what else he compiled into it. All I know is his state is completely banned hence why we can run it to some degree without checking. Releasing to full blown public people will just hold us liable to all othe vulnerabilities in the package which is what I want to avoid. Last thing I want is for people to say we are distributing malware....

I hope that explains things.

As good as some of those seem, I have to agree with sam. Personally I think Siege is fine the way it is, but that mini nuke and gas mask looks pretty cool . Gas bomb looks good but i dont think everyone (22 players) would want to all make a mask just to protect themselves from death or teamkill, like what if they had a nuke and saw the incoming gas and was going to make a gas mask and some other guy killed him. Ventilator looks cool but I think anyone can avoid sup spam... even something small like a minishield could provide some protection from sup spam. The enhanced tele is superb, but it's basically nothing more than a tele with a bright light which causes too much attention.

Thread Information