User Tag List

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Allegedly Dikhan came in the server removing all the containers, I rebuilt the core SC and it got removed, suddenly I had enough ru to build another one, happend again and I had ru again.

Was really excited when I discovered what was going on, and have seen others just as excited to learn.

Somone should edit it in Release notes: - Added: - RU returned to builder upon building removal.

http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/dik...ng-conts-3123/
    Quote Originally Posted by .se\/ered.][ View Post
    OMG.. Never let anyone tell you to drop your firewall! Might as well drop you Pants and bend over!

Okay, not sure where i should post this.. but we were playing bluevember, then suddenly everyone is crashing from blue team.. i just thought it was me, but apparently not.
    2 minutes later, it happens again.. and server crashed completely and changed map to fluke map..

this is the error i got, not sure if everyone got the same.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/71312967/te...embercrash.jpg

Someone said, he made tele.. then server crash? Idk.

Do you know if this was one tele on top if another made by constrictor or a siege tele made on top of a standard map tele?

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Do you know if this was one tele on top if another made by constrictor or a siege tele made on top of a standard map tele?
    I don't know what you mean, but I don't know who did what.. dead told me someone made tele.. i just crashed so fast so i have no idea :/ sorry

The interesting fact is that 5 blue players crashed in a row, then, all they re-joined the game and 1 min after it crashed for all. Why blue? I think they made poison guard xD

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Okay, not sure where i should post this.. but we were playing bluevember, then suddenly everyone is crashing from blue team.. i just thought it was me, but apparently not.
    2 minutes later, it happens again.. and server crashed completely and changed map to fluke map..

this is the error i got, not sure if everyone got the same.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/71312967/te...embercrash.jpg

Someone said, he made tele.. then server crash? Idk.
    Son of a bitch.
    Engine bug with an infinite tele recursion, I did not foresee that one.
    Can be patched with a ServerActor that prevents more than one tele in the same location...
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

LogSpam as a Spetator, Started just near the end of the match... perhaps when the core was about to Croak. There's like 3 MILES of this stuff...

Hmmmm.

Code:
    ScriptWarning: sgScore CTF-(+)-BioHazard.sgScore0 (Function SiegeUltimateRC15a.sgScore.ShowScores:05BA) Accessed None
    ScriptWarning: sgScore CTF-(+)-BioHazard.sgScore0 (Function SiegeUltimateRC15a.sgScore.ShowScores:059D) Accessed None
    ScriptWarning: sgScore CTF-(+)-BioHazard.sgScore0 (Function SiegeUltimateRC15a.sgScore.ShowScores:05BA) Accessed None
    ScriptWarning: sgScore CTF-(+)-BioHazard.sgScore0 (Function SiegeUltimateRC15a.sgScore.ShowScores:059D) Accessed None

@Higor there are a mega but with the constructor, if you use BuildIt bind, change for any other weapon, get the constructor quickly back, and usse buildit bind again, you make what you want without delay... i tested now repairing core this way, and 1 player can rep 10% of core in 4 or 5 seconds lol

there are no delay for use buildIt, how more fast you set weapon and get constructor back, more fast you rep, up, make itens etc...

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH[+]AdRiaN View Post
    @Higor there are a mega but with the constructor, if you use BuildIt bind, change for any other weapon, get the constructor quickly back, and usse buildit bind again, you make what you want without delay... i tested now repairing core this way, and 1 player can rep 10% of core in 4 or 5 seconds lol

there are no delay for use buildIt, how more fast you set weapon and get constructor back, more fast you rep, up, make itens etc...
    Fixed
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Fixed
    thanks =)

Thread Information