User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Shiva View Post
    I remember being kicked from the nOs server back then by Snakeyes for having a high ping and lagging others roflmao.... servers back then were literally shit. Couldnt handle high pingers.
    Could not have been that bad....considering even 'back then' our server could handle it no problems!

OT: still waiting to hear other people's experiences!

My first game was on a big weird map. Fortunately nobody else had a clue what to do either, so the game didn't end too dramatically.

Through discussion with buddies (mostly CTF players trying out siege) we learned what's good and what's not. Still it took a while ... in an early pug I remember fighting with one of the coRe guys. His position was "I'd rather they spam my big wall of containers, than get into base and spam our core".

Eventually Golyat learned how to quickly kill games with mortars on the core ... what a lamer!

I guess Siege could really use some in-game instructions. Well the ServerAds cover the basics at least. The fact that one noob or one lamer can kill a team by camping the sup, is kinda a long-standing bug imo!

Quote Originally Posted by noggieB View Post
    My first game was on a big weird map. Fortunately nobody else had a clue what to do either, so the game didn't end too dramatically.

Through discussion with buddies (mostly CTF players trying out siege) we learned what's good and what's not. Still it took a while ... in an early pug I remember fighting with one of the coRe guys. His position was "I'd rather they spam my big wall of containers, than get into base and spam our core".

Eventually Golyat learned how to quickly kill games with mortars on the core ... what a lamer!

I guess Siege could really use some in-game instructions. Well the ServerAds cover the basics at least. The fact that one noob or one lamer can kill a team by camping the sup, is kinda a long-standing bug imo!
    I remember i played my first siege match (pug actually if i remember good, still have screen on PC somewhere) with you lol. Back then when Golyat was active

Specing for a couple of minutes...
    Private message from .se\/ered.][...
    Last edited by .seVered.][; 12-09-2012 at 06:14 AM.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Awww, that's a cute love story.

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Specing for a couple of minutes...
    Private message from .se\/ered][...
    sure...

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    sure...
    That is actually exactly what happens. Sev you stalker.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    That is actually exactly what happens. Sev you stalker.
    Actually, during my first few weeks/months/years. of Moderating (aka STALKING) ...i did 'attempt' to educate and 'inform' some players before just kicking them or banning them... which is alot like stalking. I still make an honest attempt to get them to talk to me before I resort to the BanHammer!

Wait ..what are we talking about? I don't see the post this message came from...

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    I'm posting this so that we can have a greater understanding...

What was your first time like at the siege server? Was it complicated to figure out? Did you find yourself wondering what the heck the cubes were?
    That! LOL

I first found the server thanks to Moskva who had another name at the time, he gave me the combo server IP and somehow Siege auto faved in my favorites *Glares at SAM*...
    So I joined and was like...What, the heck, is that?! (Map was BadNeighbors)
    When I got there I found people I knew from a wile before, CoD|T3RM!N@T0R, BLS'Mattie, Hector, Kron, Draxakor (if this is spelled wrong tell him not to smack me, Moskva. lol)...
    I remember I laid in the supplier once because I wanted to give them more room, I didn't know only one person at a time could get ammo...To which I was called a w****, an Drax wanted blood but anyway.. I had a "teacher" who taught me almost zero, others offered but I wouldn't let them because I wanted him to do it, then he dropped me saying I was in a dream world for thinking he'd help me, but oh well. I learned bits and pieces from people (Termi and Grim aim (Areku taught me a trick in aim too), JD showed me some stuff, MAL taught me what conts and Core was for [after about 6 months of me playing I never knew why I had those lol],(and moving combos he tried to help me ), Moskva tried to teach me nuking but I didn't do too well. XD) and stuff by my self...A lot but I'm happy any1 taught me anything. lol

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Moskva View Post
    Running with an enforcer in BathroomsEQ1, wasnt that hard to figure out, but then again theres people that have played the same for months now, like it would be rocket science
    LOL, you did better than me. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Moko View Post
    *Glares at SAM*...
    Last edited by SAM; 12-07-2012 at 03:57 PM.

Thread Information