SpeedTest - Page 10

User Tag List

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: SpeedTest

Don't worry @TimTim you'll either get Google Fiber AT&T Fiber Or SouthernfiberNet(aka what im getting soon) http://southernfibernet.com/

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Well as usual, NA is behind in some area where they don't provide faster internet in such location. This is the best I can get for now, other ISP won't provide it like AT&T and other crap. Might be able to get a few satellite offering but the only stable internet I can get is from my local ISP. This why it show I'm from somewhere else instead of the actual town I'm in (LOL NP) better than nothing though.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Atleast the nation is correct.... ha ha ha .

New house new connection:

Also thank fuck I can sit down for more than 5 minutes for the first time in days.

Same here.

Where have you both moved to?

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Where have you both moved to?
    I'll post some pictures of my old house tomorrow if someone bumps this topic, it got pretty ridiculous at the old house, the roof started to leak around November and the landlord would do nothing, the black mould, water by electrics, illegal wiring, broken windows(not the glass), health and environment came around a few weeks ago, and there was 7-8 pages of repairs she had to do, and 2-3 pages of recommended changes to the property, she hasn't done the repairs in the two weeks, and should be getting heavily fined, if that doesn't happen I will completely destroy her family's reputation by making a website with all the pictures plus the report, and makes sure it pops up when people google her name/business.

Also ~£40 a week on gas and the house was cold all the time.

You've moved out, right? Go brick her windows. The cunt.

Mine is just a new connection, not moved house. Spent too much money on it recently to move out now.

I agree with sam, brick up the windows and get a deadlock for the door. Cunt deserves it.

No need to deadlock it. That costs money. Get a plastic or metal knife, stick it into the keyhole and wedge it side to side until it breaks off. If you can get inside, egg and flour the carpets.

You know, mould, particularly that from window condensation, is actually linked to cancer.

Thread Information