Guardian aka Cyanide

User Tag List

Guardian aka Cyanide

Name of Banned player: Guardian aka Cyanide

Name of Banner: HIGH[+]C4)v(1L0*

Reason for Ban: Removing conts. I asked him several times to at least upgrade new conts. He said: we dont need conts, we a have a SC there. (or something like that). Well every one knows a cont function...

Length of Ban: Only 15 Matches. Big mounth? Big BAN.

Screen Shot:

Well, if there was a SC nearby, it isn't as bad, penalty looks fair enough.
    Now if we're talking about a critical SC... I've gone as far as 500 matches.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

SC was near SS. Clarion[sws].

So team just need one SC and nothing else?? what is gonna repair the SC while we were getting constatly nuked?

Ban appeal

Fellow Unreal Killers,
    My apologies for removal of containers in a critical stage of the game, which was not welcomed by many as I interpret from the ban. My calculation was based on the ability of the SC to with stand four continuous nukes in a row before it could be fully destroyed and its ability to support protectors at a distance three times as those for containers. I believe a single SC is much better than four containers, as it will only provide the nuker with approximately 800 to 900 ru, which is not enough to build a new nuke, thus decreasing the capability of the opposing team to continue nuking. However, if 4 containers and 1 SC are located at the close vicinity of the nuke impact point, this can provide the nuker upto 2000+ ru, which allows him to build a new nuke immediately decreasing the time between the nukes available for the apposing team.
    It was a genuine attempt to extinguish any opportunity for the enemy to leech on our containers, and nothing else. Since removal of containers refund RU back to the builder and not the remover, it can’t be assumed as a means of gaining cheap RU. I think it is fair to remove containers that are deemed a leech for the enemy and should be welcomed, where not sure question should be asked before committing a ban.
    Kind Regards,
    Guardian

wow....such a nicely laid out and well written post...so refreshing. camilo, you should re-consider

From what I remember, you should ask the builder if it was ok and explain the situation for the "ok" before they all go wild lol... not many peoples think of this but it's a good idea, I thought of something like this.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by shafaqs2 View Post
    I believe a single SC is much better than four containers, as it will only provide the nuker with approximately 800 to 900 ru, which is not enough to build a new nuke, thus decreasing the capability of the opposing team to continue nuking. However, if 4 containers and 1 SC are located at the close vicinity of the nuke impact point, this can provide the nuker upto 2000+ ru, which allows him to build a new nuke immediately decreasing the time between the nukes available for the apposing team.
    This actually makes A LOT of sense...
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Which is why containers can heal thru walls, one container hidden inside the hut can give the SC that necessary healing quota, but in the end, what your noob team has to worry about is taking down these nukers before they leech lol.
    If a single defender can take out 15 nukes in a Clarion game, no matter how much leech your team builds, you will win (true story).
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

When he removed I asked: "pls at least upgrade new conts."

One SC and no conts? 3 nukes + sup span and its bye bye SC. Conts are there Guardian to heal stuff... SP, SC, etc, etc...

Its allowed to remove conts when its leech. But my fellow friend, that wasnt the case. There were a few people there who shared the same opinion...

Thread Information