User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Which is why I make a nice set of SC's + Forcefield outside of the base to protect all structures...

Problem is, I can't go around building both SC's, the ForceField, the unleechable builds behind those, the mid nuke rooms (both, they're the safest), attack the non-safe nuke rooms with rockets, leech the enemies' stuff in a single game.
    I gotta hand over the load to my team and unless both K_Soze, Scourge and/or Banny are in it, things will go horribly wrong.

In maps like Kanjar, it's critical to upgrade all of your RU to the best builder and let him do the job while you actually use that valuable time going forward and attacking the enemies before they get to your base.

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF} View Post
    only post here i see that stands is fleecey's, it doesnt matter what anyones opinions are or how "skilled" you believe to be at siege strategy and gameplay, You simply do not remove other peoples builds, irrelevant if you think its a bad build or a leech.

Try taking more time to SHOW them how to build right on the next map, everyone was a beginner at one time, fleece gave me tips when i first started, i built leech and i didnt know what a leech was at the time, so instead of yelling at me and rage removing my builds, it took 20 seconds to explain what a leech was and i never did it again and removed it.

its a public server, not a match or PUG server, each player is allowed to build what they like, unhindered, if you dont like it then join PUG and have matches with other skilled players, easy answer really.

The only time i would ever agree a remove is right is say on clarion for example, the SC is 1 sec from finishing and the enemy slip in, then it completes building , they destroy the tele then attack core, THAT IMO is the only justifiable time to remove anyones builds, the only other time i would say it would be ok is if the player has left the server and they left a leech, once they leave, it has no owner, therefore no-one to upset.

Everyone can have their opinions on whats right or not, but no one has the right to act on their own opinion and remove other peoples builds....period.
    Well said, and I agree with all of it! There are trade offs to presenting a leech and defending the core. The map terrain always dictates when a build is good, regardless of the leech potential. For instance in some water way maps if a build gets hit and gives leech points but is near impossible to take out and prevents access to core, that is a leech worth building. Limiting the enemy to one way in is easier to defend than two or three entrances with no defense due to "leech" concerns. It really does not matter if they get no points if they can get to your core because you were too worried about giving them points.

Thread Information