User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: rage ban admin

bounce video of a good friend of mine =]

Don't Kill Siege

The idea of banning "bouncing" is not only entirely stupid, but it is also extremely illiterate for the gameplay of "siege." Siege based strongly on tactics and strategies, and because of this, many options must remain open for players such as boosting, headshotting buildings, building through walls, jump boot/piston jump, and numerous others. Because of these options, is why that siege is such a mental game as it currently is. Do not remove bouncing from the server because it will utterly limit the paths players can take to overcome an objective, without these "paths" siege cannot be what it is. We are trying to expand these "paths" and thats what makes siege what it is. The second it gets removed, siege will be boring without purpose, relying solely on firepower, and for this reason, is why uK wants to take away these "paths" because of their mere ignorance and being stubborn because of being defeated pointblank flawlessly by U$A. This reform is stupid because with every tactical venture someone takes, it always has weakness behind it, and it is up to the opposing side to take advantage of it. Back to bouncing for example, first, it limits the Bouncer's path, second, with the superbooster, the offensive team will be weak on defense, third, why not just nuke the superbooster like any intelligent being would. In the world of strategic gameplay, these weaknesses branch off even more, which is what makes siege such a fascinating game. Taking this away will truly wreck gameplay especially for the amusement of one clan being beat recklessly many times. uK is not undefeated anymore, and the ultimate reason for this I hope you can understand is not to retaliate by taking away the tactics that force you to utterly to lose, but to understand that you can learn from your mistakes and better perceive a counter maneuver for it.

Please note that bouncing requires skill, don't ban it because you can't do it. Learn to do it then, it does require skill and it is not an easy feat to master.
    Last edited by [R]^Death2All; 03-23-2011 at 05:04 PM.

One last thing MAL, I truly admire the fact that you remained restrained and reserved because of this truly obvious admin abuse on Sonic's behalf based on the reason that no rules were ever officially stated that "bouncing" is illegal.
    Once again it is remarkable you were able to hold back your true feelings MAL, not many people possess the ability to do so because this is unacceptable and I would be down right pissed too.
    Last edited by [R]^Death2All; 03-23-2011 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniWick|uK| View Post
    haha Sonic man I love you !

And Terminator , this is were your wrong . This is uK's sever, We can do what ever they want too. They can make any rule they want. SHOW ME the rule were they can't and I'll change my mind
    If u want to gain more and more players playing on your server , u will try to avoid speech like this
    It's a public server and server owner priority is to get it as populated as possible(i believe). If u'll keep banning pple for the reason u banned MAL u certainly won't get positive reactions from players. Actually, bouncing is not the problem. I'm tottaly against bouncing and laming at all. But then write that rule and post it somewhere so everyone can read!

Quote Originally Posted by [R]^Death2All View Post
    One last thing MAL, I truly admire the fact that you remained restrained and reserved because of this truly obvious admin abuse on Sonic's behalf based on the reason that no rules were ever officially stated that "bouncing" is illegal.
    Once again it is remarkable you were able to hold back your true feelings MAL, not many people possess the ability to do so because this is unacceptable and I would be down right pissed too.
    I'm also signing on this! D2A is right!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaper View Post

bounce video of a good friend of mine =]
    it doesn't work

@miniwick.... STFU

@d2a.... idk y ur talking because u lame 24/7

Ill make the poll right now... i was going to do it when i got home but this is getting out of hand

im agreed whit sonic

those pseudo good players, always play on edge of rules, they cant play fair games, always takes ventage of something, boucings its like rocket boosting the fc on face ctf game, its totally for noobs, not for a clan player. and when they getting losing always run, they're used to playing whit noobs. basic rule apply for all, but if you consider yourself a good player, plays with common sense, dont play lame. (and those who think that hammer bostings its same, your wrong, hammer boosting its for experimentals player, u need look ur health firts to do a hammer boosting)

pd. i agreed whit sonic but not for the permanent ban

Mal is good player without that "pseudo" attribute! He's not a guy that would break the rules or go against it. Yday i tried to bounce (and it didn't go pretty well cuz i didn't use scroll) as well cuz no one ever complained about it till now. I just hope that cases like this won't ever happen again. Claim the rule before maintaining it

I'm not sure about this...I guess the whole "multi gun if you know it" discussion will come up...so in that context, it should be allowed...because at the end of the day, multigunning is gay.

Should be a public poll on this.

Thread Information