User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    everyone backshoots, when you run the flag ur not gonna let that person live because hes in front of you looking in the other side

Page 2 won't load... so i'm test bumping this thread

I do look @ myself and thats why i'm changing, what may look hypocrite is me changing...I used to get angry all the time with chasers and chased them for chasing me > WTF< I did turn back after passing everyone to be able to backshot when they did it too, trying to balance out of frustration
    I'm not perfectly congruent yet but trying to put that sentimental thinking pattern behind me, trying to find what i can do better. I got me here quite the good end of a learning curve. About the over the rim on my private life...tho i've used drugs and smoking sometimes still, i've tried to show me here, maybe just to show i do think what on what you argued needed more thoughts of me, i'm not ashamed for opening up also and to get to the outcome me and you can agree here! since we're still here :-)

When i came here first i was "crying" not so nicely to the people who run this place about where the admins were when I needed them etc... Since then i found that the door of policing just isn't available due to costs/time/ perspective and people here work to give and me and you the pleasant experience we seek on their servers. The thing i'm doing is standing in the doorway, it is a shitty position to stand there the way i did it that's why i posted this, when i do make a mistake there the resistance i get is what happened here my comment> his spamming >my posting what is more dishonoring than i would do again >your posting explaining that. But it gave a message...and exactly the one i wanted to give, one all people who post in the complaints section here give.. So im going to continue this for i think it's good to do so just a diffirent approach, and hope we 3 can enjoy later games together!

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    everyone backshoots, when you run the flag ur not gonna let that person live because hes in front of you looking in the other side
    you got to be trolling right?

@ tumtum, i like that way of thinking you have now.

Thank you ^_^ I like the way you stood for justice for a friend

@Higor, page two does load??

Thread Information