asking for a changue on minigun.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

asking for a changue on minigun.

recently i started to play siege again and i noticed that the minigun was too over , i mean every chimp was using it , killing you in like 3 seconds from 150/150 to 0 .
    idk what changues you did it to this weapon but its kinda awful that people with no skills and just a 50 ping can kill you in that way so im waiting for your opinion or changues , see you on ts amigos POLLO (:
    Never Lucky.

Minigun is ZP, and noobs know it
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Minigun is gay

But when unskilled players playing ONLY with minigun and ONLY behind the super protector and waiting there with an overpowered weapons its annoying a little bit...IF you have a damage amp. and you switch to minigun its like the enemy team is dead.Come on @SAM if you gonna play UT your first thing gonna remove the zp from minigun... You can't live more than 1 sec if you are low hp cuz minigun is op in longe range too.. Lots of players stop playing cuz of that minigun and i'm close to it too...

I had a terrible connection until 2010 and only limited myself to playing LAN games (5 ping, >60 tickrate), and remember getting chased down to death with miniguns and pulse guns when trying to cap a flag, turn and shoot back or die, that's how I always played my games which had no SmartCTF/ZP/or whatever addons, the way the game was made and meant to be played.

This simply helps bringing some of those moments back... and make the game more fair to those that have a skill in keeping the crosshair locked down on someone's body rather than quick-turning and one-shotting.
    Believe it or not, locking down the crosshair on someone is a legit way of playing and if you have a problem with that go play instagib.

If your issue are the SP campers, then deal with their SP or ask a teammate to land a direct nuke on it, the RU reward/loss will always favor the attacker.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

like you're the first one who complains about it beast… minigun is pure shit, too op
    let's get back to the time where americans and canidians were the only ones that could use the minigun, remove zp from it

and make the game more fair to those that have a skill in keeping the crosshair locked down on someone's body
    I have never seen anyone with skill use the minigun on the siege server, 99% of them play like headless chickens running into walls, spinning around having no idea what they are doing, or letting the sp do the work and taking 150 shots to hit the person one time to get a kill.

lol op minigun is just ridiculous

everyone has the same weapons

If noobs like spiderman are able to kill you with minigun then how you are pro and they are noobs?
    Minigun require no skills? Pls use brain, as Higor said locking down crosshair on enemy player is not easy task.
    Regarding SP, then yes deal with it, you can leech it with 6 pack rockets and as soon sp fires come to you, you can move back where sp fires cant reach or blocked by walls etc.
    Its siege not DM so deal with sp or play on dm server, or instagib as Higor suggested.
    Sniper fires miss sometimes, as we all know that its not like that all hits registering, minigun is there you use for high pingers as well like me (ping=260 to 300).

Quote Originally Posted by OuTlaW View Post
    let's get back to the time where americans and canidians were the only ones that could use the minigun, remove zp from it
    Let it be fair as it is so all can use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Minigun is gay
    No its not gay, its weapon in UT, and is there to use, if you cant use it then its your problem.

Using mingun is noob and using sniper is pro? R u dumb? From where you got these definitions?

Thread Information