User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I believe uK siege server needs more MODs too. Personally it doesn't really matter whether i'll become one or not, just that people respect rules or that we can rely on someone while playing(in case someone is breaking rules). I would vote for Grim and Chamberly! So far respecting rules and i don't remember any of them (ever) got banned.
    Banny could pass up as well.

Agreed with terminator. The number of posts in the complaint section are mostly about the siege server because everyday there is someone who trys to fuck up a game in some way. That doesn't mean a straight ban but 1-2 Warnings should get that thing in his mind but after that BAN! Rest is upto SAM whether he wants siege server MOD(s) or just for IG servers

I would be willing to help you guys out; I'm mainly active on the UK server though.

I wouldn't mind helping out on any of the servers if you give me a shot! My intrest in UT has been somewhat diminished because whenever I do decide to go on (siege, Combo, insta, dm server, even sometimes BT server....) I am asked numerous times if I have the power to warn or atleast kick a rulebreaker.

Im also putting this out there if you do accept me as a mod,(this would be my first mod position...no wait I had one ages ago but I cant remember what server it was for lawl) if you could give me a quick rundown and the procedure to posting a ban here on the fourms I will remember it and make a word document on my desktop so I will never forget it haha lol.

But yah If I was to get mod I would spend a lot more time on the servers just trying to do the job instead of actually playing because I hate rule breakers as much as anybody else and any game would be better off without them.
    Last edited by |uK|Tomahawk; 02-13-2014 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|lotrfan67 View Post
    My intrest in UT has been somewhat diminished because whenever I do decide to go on (siege, Combo, insta, dm server, even sometimes BT server....) I am asked numerous times if I have the power to warn or atleast kick a rulebreaker.
    So you stopped being interested because you had no power?

No its not 100% the sole reason I stopped playing as much as I used to. I got a job that takes up time. I've become somewhat addicted to League( but then again A LOT of people here play it as well. :P ) also I barely know how to post real images on fourms (or give demos to Reb in season 2 haha) And lastly its just... a bit repetitive.

Also when people do ask me to warn, kick a rule breaker I do know the gist of it and tell them to take a demo and take a ss of the offender and post it on the forums if they want action done to the offender.

I wouldn't mind having Grim as mod on siege, if something shit happen, we can always get rid of it.

i've never ever been banned from any uk server and i bet that if grim gets mod powers he will rage ban my ass on his first chance ;(

LOL jk give to that negro mod powers if he's active ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Look at the opportunists using this get into the bandwagon of Siege mods.

I give thumbs up to Grimreaper, nobody else.
    you gotta update grim about the rules he broke a rule uhhmm Yesterday? ask camilo and adrian ahaha

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|lotrfan67 View Post
    I've become somewhat addicted to League( but then again A LOT of people here play it as well. :P )
    Where Is Dat VoliBear @SAM!!!

It seems that this thread turn into " whose next mods for siege server"...but it seems that there is much more active mods there right now than the others servers ; UK, US and combo . I just give my thumb up to Grim cause he uses to play insta and siege too . Don t forget combo one, it really needs to be survey much more, i m fed up with go crying at SAM when it goes a no rules land . You don t know what i have to do @SAM to handle my request !!!!
    Blond's copyrighted

Thread Information