Creek-the proof,the evidence,the truth

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Creek-the proof,the evidence,the truth

Once upon there was a player named creek, a player whos played this game for 10+ years, whos played nw ctf, ig, and a new mod for him, sdom. This creek i speak of is myself, who could not find where to make a new thread lol. I know this response is pretty late but I've been pretty busy lately. I've been known to be pretty average in every mod, but my main strength is in nw. Before I speak of myself and my proof, I'd like to point out first and foremost that there is NO, i repeat, NO, and again, NOOO proof i cheated cuz i NEVER did cheat and still dont. I have been banned for about 3 months now, and there's one thing the community has tackled me with, demos. There is however a darker secret behind these demos, this secret is the power of opinion and perception, as we all know the main spokesmen of ipug are paco, windigo and a few others. When you watch the demos they have collected of myself playing, they have made the whole community believe and make it look like I was cheating. I was treated very disrespectfully by everyone in ipug even my closest friends. Now i ask everybody in here, what would you feel if you played very good for a long time despite people knowing you are really not that good, is there no such thing called improving?changing your settings?This ipug community has NO opinion, there is not one person who has their own voice. I asked this community to do one simple thing: check out my demos and see if i only make one or two good moves in the whole demo, no, its a continuous thing where I have played like this for a long time. Like I have said in my appeal, I use a high sens and fov and I play differently then most players. I'd also like to point out that I've been playing in the ipug community for almost 2 years, 1 and a half years being playing ig, which followed 0 complaints. Once i started playing sdom people realized my potential and what I was capable of doing. My increased skill range was too much and appartently, they couldnt distinguish the difference between sdom and ig where its about controlling points which a fast player like myself can do. After playing a while in sdom, the complaints started saying I was cheating due to high skill rise. Windigo finally collected demos of myself playing and said I was cheating. Is that proof?Does it show the words guilty over it?Where are the logs?I asked for people to do a simple task which they do not want to do: watch the demos in 120 fov to see MY playstyle MY difference. Now that I am starting to talk about myself I'd like to share my appeal that I have took my time doing to the community and which doesnt resemble ANYTHING to the ipug community, they did not bother looking at my appeal as they are already brainwashed. First I was upset that I was banned, now im furious as how this was handled and how nobody makes a stand, there was even a post of people in the ipug to post gifs laughing at me being banned, how low can you go?What kind of community did I seriously participate in?

Now I will post my appeal and my proof (My appeal was moved to JUNK by ipug admins to show that its worth nothing)http://www.globalunreal.com/forums/v...hp?f=28&t=2458
    As you can see I have valid proof that I am not a cheater, that I was being judged on performance and nothing else. Please read my appeal from top to bottom and actually consider it unlike the ipug community who didnt even look at it.My proofs in my appeal: 1)system and user ini before opening ut 2)Demos I was accused in, watch in 120 fov and watch the whole demos as you will see this is how I play 3)A demo in nw a COMPLETELY different mod, showing my strafing and control, shows that I have played like this since I started ut 4)Graph showing my matches in SDOM, I did not get better overnight as people say but I got better overtime and my accuracy has always flown in the same range 5)My own recording of myself playing with my hand showing fov/mouse sens 6) Explanations regarding everything I have just said, and lastly my last proof 7) Why would i be doing all this if i WAS cheating?!?!, wouldnt I admit it and get it over with? I have admitted that using the name melissa was wrong and I apologized to everyone, but this is something I will not admin because it NEVER happened. I will also add extra proof to this post showing my ace logs info [ACE_Info]_2014_08_29_07_04__ºWitchery_º_ (1)
    [NexgenPlayerLookup]_2014_08_29_07_18_27535700168420D0B4A54BD02ED4298A (1)
    Simple File Sharing and Storage.

Now I may not be a math expert or anything but hmmm....around 10 proofs against demos showing how someone good with different settings plays for 20 min straight? I am known for not using a mic, once I began using it people started making fun of my voice, there isnt 1 thing this community respects me in or gives me any praise in, but hopefully the uk community will praise my effort of this post and give me praise for something I stand up for. Please join me in my mission to get unbanned, p.s. after I got banned windigo tried getting someone else banned by using demos again [url]http://www.globalunreal.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2533&hilit=supreme[/url

Please open your eyes uk community, look at the real truth behind this case. Please accept my hard work and dedication to getting unbanned. A player should never be banned for skill improvement and no logs or evidence.
    Last edited by Trickery; 10-08-2014 at 02:21 PM.

double post, 双岗, آخر مزدوجة, Doppel-Post,подвійний пост, doble post, dwukrotnie po
    Blond's copyrighted

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    double post, 双岗, آخر مزدوجة, Doppel-Post,подвійний пост, doble post, dwukrotnie po
    더블 포스트
    Never Lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    더블 포스트
    물론 (>^^)>
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    물론 (>^^)>
    물론이죠! :3
    Never Lucky.

난 그냥 인기가되고 싶어 :'v
    glt pls
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

hounded creek for weeks and weeks for demos but he always refused. Couldn't get out of sending in those league match demos though.

pretty blatant in demo/raw uncompressed video but youtube slaughters the quality of the videos so you can't really see just when and where his trigger goes off. Despite the quality I think the bullshit shines through in these clips.

lol@Spokesmen
    Last edited by wndg; 10-12-2014 at 12:59 AM.

Thread Information