2015 Tournament Pre-Alpha (What do u think?) - Page 10

User Tag List

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    It feels a hell of a lot smoother than UT, more shots register than UT.
    I've only managed to get 2nd place in 1 game of insta, only 1 killing spree

Where can you see your stats from games?
    I'm sure after you play a few more you will see that it is a bit easier to hit people than in 99 in its current state. Almost every time I boot it up I win a match or two of instagib, and I'm not that good for 99's standards lol

You just have to get used to aiming at players with a slower movement speed and such, and a lot of people seem to want to ignore the fact that you can dodge in UT4
    Last edited by BiGbOsS; 03-27-2015 at 10:50 PM.
    Fierd_0/Doppelganger/Donutdan

Updated

and played several games, god is very difficult to give an accurate shot, what most caught my attention is the instability of ping when the game loads all servers and proven play on servers 350 and 220, all of them before prevented from starting heading the table is stable during the first minute with luck, then jumps to 450 down to 350 and goes up, so ranges for all parties to that I add that I have no video card so game with all settings low.
    if some rumor improve the connection for online play?

e jugado varias partidas, dios es muy dificil dar un disparo certero, lo que mas me llama la atencion es la inestabilidad del ping, cuando el juego carga todos los servers e provado jugar en servidores de 350 y 220 , en todos ellos antes de inciciar la partida el ping es estable durante el primer minuto con suerte, luego salta a 450 baja a 350 y vuelve a subir, asi oscila durante todos los partidos, a eso le sumo que no tengo placa de video por lo que juego con toda la configuracion en baja.
    alguna rumor si es que mejoraran la conexion para juego online?

Quote Originally Posted by HakunaMatata View Post
    and played several games, god is very difficult to give an accurate shot, what most caught my attention is the instability of ping when the game loads all servers and proven play on servers 350 and 220, all of them before prevented from starting heading the table is stable during the first minute with luck, then jumps to 450 down to 350 and goes up, so ranges for all parties to that I add that I have no video card so game with all settings low.
    if some rumor improve the connection for online play?

e jugado varias partidas, dios es muy dificil dar un disparo certero, lo que mas me llama la atencion es la inestabilidad del ping, cuando el juego carga todos los servers e provado jugar en servidores de 350 y 220 , en todos ellos antes de inciciar la partida el ping es estable durante el primer minuto con suerte, luego salta a 450 baja a 350 y vuelve a subir, asi oscila durante todos los partidos, a eso le sumo que no tengo placa de video por lo que juego con toda la configuracion en baja.
    alguna rumor si es que mejoraran la conexion para juego online?
    The UT Netcode has always been shit. Just wait until someone fixes it, most likely someone part of the community an not on the actual UT dev team

It's gotten better though. I noticed about half the shots that bounced off of people dropped down to a quarter. There is still moments where my instagib hits the same player twice and then they kill me, but just wait.

a shame a game dedicated to online games I not been optimized for this purpose, I see many players on multiple servers usually eurpeos and Americans with good ping and skillfully, in my case happens during the first minute of play regardless of whether ping the server and that tells me the window that loads the server, can kill fluid is easier for me to hit the shots and come to make a couple of multikills and rocket science but the minute spent my ping working in 250 jumps 450 and 350 and then descends back up, it is very rare to play well when the game ends my ping is stabilized at 260 250 etc, apparently when the game is in development my ping becomes highly unstable. hopefully someone can improve the connection as e seen several players apparently happens the same, said that those players who feel the same that are not players ami north america or europe.
    else during that minute good latency is anyway impossible to even give me one shot to the head, the sniper is very difficult, and even more so instagib. literally have no skill in this game .

for that reason and I found a way to get myself a couple of deaths. how? Primaro shot by holding together the secondary with bio rifle muhahahahahahah

una lastima un juego dedicado a partidas online no haya sido optimizado para tal fin, veo muchos jugadores en varios servidores por lo general eurpeos y norteamericanos con buen ping y con mucha habilidad, en mi caso pasa que durante el primer minuto de jeugo sea cual sea el servidor y el ping que me indica la ventana que carga los servidores, puedo matar fluido es mas facil para mi acertar los disparos e llegado a realizar un par de multikills y ciencia de cohete pero pasado el minuto mi ping que trabaja en 250 salta a 450 y luego deciende a 350 y vuelve a subir, es muy raro jugar asi, cuando la partida finaliza mi ping se estabiliza en 260 250 etc, aparentemente cuando el juego esta en desarollo mi ping se vuelve sumamente inestable. ojala alguien pueda mejorar la conexion, ya que e visto varios players que aparentemente les sucede lo mismo, dicho esto a esos jugadores que les pasa lo mismo que ami no son jugadores de norteamerica o europa.
    otra cosa durante ese minuto de buena latencia de todas formas me es imposible dar siquiera 1 tiro a la cabeza, el sniper es muy dificil, y el modo instagib aun mas. literalmente no tengo habilidad en este juego
    Last edited by HakunaMatata; 03-30-2015 at 08:39 AM.

The only bad thing I can say about UT4 is, is the big download every week.

Can anyone recommend any good servers to play on?

I gave up on the UT4 server I was going to open. Some crap about how one DLL was missing. Got bored and left it at that a couple months ago. I might try again some point next week. Although that is tentative ....

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    I gave up on the UT4 server I was going to open. Some crap about how one DLL was missing. Got bored and left it at that a couple months ago. I might try again some point next week. Although that is tentative ....
    This may be useful

https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...Administration
    irc.globalgamers.net #codereview

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Please make a server

I cannot stand playing on European servers or low grav instagib anymore
    Last edited by Camper; 04-13-2015 at 01:59 PM.

Yeahhhhhhh i want a server of this community +2

Go Away....

Thread Information