User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: |FH|AmY

Just want to say that girl has nothing to do with us, I still don't know why she used our tag... and yeah she's from USA.

I saw her playing on our servers then she come with our tag with no reason at all, no one on FH crew know her
    Last edited by Keith; 05-15-2011 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    Just want to say that girl has nothing to do with us, I still don't know why she used our tag... and yeah she's from USA.

I saw her playing on our servers then she come with our tag with no reason at all, no one on FH crew know her
    Really? Surprising because Q played with her for hours tagged as FH. Anywho...she's banned.

Ya he didn't said anything about it...

Exactly, so she is FH then. I have nothing against you keith or any of you guys over there. I am just tired of the stupid shit everyone posts about us and the shit your guys pull. When we never ever do anything to any of you. Regardless, doesn't matter, we are the "bad" guys

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    nice of this douchebag to knock a dead person who meant a lot to this clan

who is amy? qwertys secret lovechild that he cleaned off the forums because of all the drama that happened on there?

please get fucking real im sure none of you guys would like it if someone trolled around a place acting as a close sibling/parent/relative/friend etc

you know i have nothing against any of you guys bar (satwo and qwerty and doobie) who seem to like smack talking about me and spreading retarded rumours that i "cheat" and anything else there feeble minds can think of. if you cant back an accusation up with stone cold proof dont blurt it out like a fool because thats what they make themselves look like.

Quote Originally Posted by $carface View Post
    Exactly, so she is FH then. I have nothing against you keith or any of you guys over there. I am just tired of the stupid shit everyone posts about us and the shit your guys pull. When we never ever do anything to any of you. Regardless, doesn't matter, we are the "bad" guys
    I don't see any Amy either on FH member list or applications forum...

This was a ban thread not a discussion.

Thread Information