Oooper in spec PM spamming - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Why should I? Simply because you demand it, and with a foul mouth at that? Your behavior is incredibly narcissistic self supremacy.

Do you know the throughput on our servers? We have over 2000 unique clients. Our concurrency including spec is over 100. The only person complaining is you the 1,999 + players are not complaining. You expect me to change everything up for you? We've been just fine without any ping mod for eight years.
    When you have people pinging over 400... it lags the game... There isnt' any question here to that, and it doesn't matter what your bandwidth is. Watch the memory and cpu when high pingers are in there... I spent fucking years watching 13 racks of servers and how they react to different people playing.

What purpose does someone with a 400 or higher ping have on your server? Are you saying it is playable at 400 or more ping? You want the people that are playing to have the best most enjoyable game.. Having players with high ping running flags and you can't hit them, doesn't help game play..

Quote Originally Posted by AS~Chinpo View Post
    I can't play my favorite maps without assholes like you, FNX (botter) Toad (botter).. bothering me.
    How is you spamming that they are bots, they are lagging the server, bothering you? it's the other way around numbnuts.

You realize servers aren't the same as they were years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Seems unlikely.

Attachment 2883

Attachment 2884

CPU barely ever creeps above 20%
    Ok, next time FNX plays, or TOAD plays, go back and look at your cpu and memory graph, Put it open the largest scale, and look at the time code vs w hen they were playing. Server starts stuttering soon as they come in. Grapple stops working right. I gave you demos of both of them, and nothing got done anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    How is you spamming that they are bots, they are lagging the server, bothering you? it's the other way around numbnuts.

You realize servers aren't the same as they were years ago?
    Ok, how are they different... lol Tell me... It is due to how bots work, and it is there right in the CPU and memory graphs. Funny I can tell every time TOAD comes in regardless of what alias he is using... Regardless of his skin. lol

It wouldn't be because there is about 2 active players from Costa Rica?

I played in the server many times with FNX and toad, I don't start lagging, the other 10 players don't complain about lag, the only player I see complaining is a 40 something year old, fat, stupid ape, who expects everyone to play as bad as him, and for the admin to change the server just for him.

Let's have a quick sabotage check:
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/combost...tch&mid=128032 Weapons game, over 7 minutes played 0 kills

Ok, how are they different... lol Tell me... It is due to how bots work, and it is there right in the CPU and memory graphs. Funny I can tell every time TOAD comes in regardless of what alias he is using... Regardless of his skin. lol
    Reading stuff like this reduces your IQ
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Reading stuff like this reduces your IQ
    Bullshit. Are you trying to tell me that exploits don't increase server side cpu and memory? Regardless I paid for a 12 slot server for a year. Since its 0 degrees out and I don't feel like leaving the house. I'll spend the weekend setting up the server how I please.

I guess computers have not had any improvements since ut came out.
    I guess people have not made tons of improvements on ut since it came out.
    We all are on isdn still, with 8 kb download speed.
    Or wait...
    Its 2016 and my phone has 1.6 ghz octacore processor with 2 gb ram.
    My mobilephone is alot faster then any pc was in 1999 when UT came out. Get real chinpo

Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    I guess computers have not had any improvements since ut came out.
    I guess people have not made tons of improvements on ut since it came out.
    We all are on isdn still, with 8 kb download speed.
    Or wait...
    Its 2016 and my phone has 1.6 ghz octacore processor with 2 gb ram.
    My mobilephone is alot faster then any pc was in 1999 when UT came out. Get real chinpo
    What a brilliant fucking observation.. Yet I can still feel lag when a bot enters just like back in 99... Because of how the exploit works... And just because cpus are now faster, doesn't mean you can't still see the fucking cpu spiking.. When the game is trying to compensate for what is going on, there is lag.. Are you telling me you can't feel when a high ping player enters the server?

Just like the people that have told me Newnet and utpure can't be botted on... Sure.. lol

Bullshit. Are you trying to tell me that exploits don't increase server side cpu and memory?
    Explain why it would?

Are you telling me you can't feel when a high ping player enters the server?
    I don't

I think you would make some briliant points chinpo, if you managed to word yourself correct. I think people just dont understand you correct, since you might be explaining it in a different way, then you intend to do.

Thread Information