Banned again?

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Banned again?

Banned again?

I was banned yesterday for 3 matches, I thoght I did nothing wrong. I waited the 3 matches and today I played again till....
    Connection failed.... after this I tried to reconnect but the server says: the server refused the connection....
    I even cant connect like a spectator anymore

Yesterday I was banned while I had the flag and backshooted the other teams defender so that I can understand. Today I was really carrefull and not backshooting anyone.

Am I banned again or is it something else? How many matches?

This was happende on the UK server, but after this I even could not connect to the US server anymore...
    Last edited by ==Shift==; 02-22-2016 at 04:56 PM.

50 match by request @|uK|fleecey @|uK|B|aZe//.
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    50 match by request @|uK|fleecey @|uK|B|aZe//.

Thx for your answere, but why also banned on US server? Ok anyway, I need to rehab from UT

if you getting baned on uk you aslso getting baned on US

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    you were banned for backshooting and no I wasnt defending stop bullshitting you actually kept backshooting in mid as scream said ban is placed on both servers

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    you were banned for backshooting and no I wasnt defending stop bullshitting you actually kept backshooting in mid as scream said ban is placed on both servers
    Hey, I am never staying in mid and backshooting ppl so plz dont say that ok?!
    How can I be in mid and backshooting ppl while I have the flag and going back to my own base?

Ido see ppl like you everyday . They dont think they backshooting but they do . And you also did some backshoot last day also when i was in spec .

Quote Originally Posted by ==Shift== View Post
    Hey, I am never staying in mid and backshooting ppl so plz dont say that ok?!
    How can I be in mid and backshooting ppl while I have the flag and going back to my own base?

Quote Originally Posted by ScReaM View Post
    Ido see ppl like you everyday . They dont think they backshooting but they do . And you also did some backshoot last day also when i was in spec .
    When I backshoot I most of the time appologize. I think backshooting is some1 is passed, turn back and shoot in his back isnt it? May be I am wrong plz tell me what I do wrong.

In base when I am defending its an other story. There it can happen I backhoot but how can u defend if u let players take your flag while U are there an could defend?
    Last edited by ==Shift==; 02-24-2016 at 03:08 AM.

Deffence are allowed, yeah backshooting are turning around and shooting the other in their ass . Didnt see you sying iam sorry once outa your maybe 4-5 backshoot . Just dont turn around if no flags are taken

Quote Originally Posted by ==Shift== View Post
    When I backshoot I most of the time appologize. I think backshooting is some1 is passed, turn back and shoot in his back isnt it? May be I am wrong plz tell me what I do wrong.

In base when I am defending its an other story. There it can happen I backhoot but how can u defend if u let players take your flag while U are there an could defend?

Quote Originally Posted by ScReaM View Post
    Deffence are allowed, yeah backshooting are turning around and shooting the other in their ass . Didnt see you sying iam sorry once outa your maybe 4-5 backshoot . Just dont turn around if no flags are taken
    If I have backshooted you then I am really sorry about that! I not realized that.

Thread Information