Banned ? .....for chasing ?

User Tag List

Banned ? .....for chasing ?

Apparently I was banned for chasing, Ive been playing UT99 since the demo and I think this is the first time ive been banned from a server lol
    When Im in the game I only play to win. I dont know what you guys consider chasing but I dont need to chase anyone.
    I enjoy playing on your server and I would appreciate it if you would unban me. If not ill move on thx
    Btw Nice forum

JovianMeXi

I warned you for chasing/sitting in the middle of control you would sit in a corner then chase players from that corner back to ur base for no reason I had warned you about it and then about 5-7minutes later you were back in the same exact spot doing it again you left me no choice at this point but to ban you for a little bit ! I lowered your ban(25match ban wont last long) but please try not to do it again ! I hate banning players but I can't let people pass because then everyone would want a pass!
    Last edited by UNrealshots; 04-14-2016 at 02:13 AM.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Chasing is when you see someone going towards your base or past you and you just follow them round the whole map trying to kill them. The point of public is to play free flowing games. People chase in clan matches. Not public games. The rule is also there to protect lowly skilled players being griefed by players of higher skill.

Chasing = you -------->Enemy -----> Home base
    Backshooting = you <-----> enemy. Shots fired at each other with no frags, you both head off towards enemy bases but one player turns and shoots them in the back.
    Backshooting camping = Waiting for someone to pass while crouching in a corner for example, then shoot them in the back.

In a nutshell ....
    Don't stay in one place unless you want to get removed for camping.
    Don't shoot any one in the back unless they are close to your flag or you are running back with flag carrier. (Not for nothing more than a frag.)
    Don't run after an enemy player for absolutely no gain apart from a frag, unless you want to be removed for chasing.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    all the above plus i would add you can defend and "backshoot" so long as you are defending inside your base and not in a silly position like mid

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    all the above plus i would add you can defend and "backshoot" so long as you are defending inside your base and not in a silly position like mid
    or enemy base.

The only time back shooting and chasing is allowed is when you are defending your flag carrier. Everything goes when the flag is taken.

Thread Information