User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by _Leo_ View Post
    I think admins guys around here don't want to talk about certain issues. Which, in the end, says a lot about what's going on behind the scene.
    I don't understand what you mean. The person who banned you gave you a response. Which to me sounds totally valid. If I reply to you about it there's nothing for me to say. I wasn't there so no idea what happened.

In future don't do this. And if you do, you'd do well to just give a nice simple explanation that real life made it a necessity to leave at that time. Coming back on the same team and not the opposite will further clarify for anyone doubting your intentions.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|chiseller View Post
    How else are we supposed to identify team switchers if they all could just make up a story and prevent the ban?
    You can recognize a team switcher because he/she is on a team and does something to change to other team. And if you read this thread you will see I asked the ban to stay no matter what.
    I'm YPF

Okay, team switcher is the wrong term but you know what I mean.

if you read this thread you will see I asked the ban to stay no matter what.
    And this is relevant because?
    Last edited by |uK|chiseller; 11-28-2013 at 07:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Coming back on the same team and not the opposite will further clarify for anyone doubting your intentions.
    Are you kidding me or are you replying without reading the post?

Honestly, banning people for going out and in to the same team is non-sense. Any normal person will have to do that eventually, or even usually. I mean, you can't help it if you have a life outside the game. In fact, I see players doing that all the time. And there is no rule forbidding that here: http://www.unrealkillers.com/f19/sie...ded-bans-1718/

I guess what happened there in the end, was that Diablo banned me more because terminator asked it than for my actual behavior. Anyhow, what I did isn't forbidden in the rules. And so far no one here explained how what I did fucked up the game.
    I'm YPF

Okay, team switcher is the wrong term but you know what I mean.
    No, I don't. Maybe you want to clarify which is the rule broken there.
    And this is relevant because?
    Because if you don't read the post how are you supposed to reply someone?
    I'm YPF

@_Leo_ Sorry if it isn't my place to chime in here, but I figure it can't hurt to offer an outside perspective. It looks to me like your ban was a simple misunderstanding of your intentions. Admins are human; they'll sometimes make errors in judgement and misread situations. If they banned you and your reasons for leaving or whatever were legit, it's because your actions just so happened to match the actions of previous offenders. It's highly unlikely that anyone was out to get you personally; admins are only trying to keep things in order to prevent players from abusing the system.

No, I don't. Maybe you want to clarify which is the rule broken there.
    You left your team by going to spec, thus forcing the newest player on red to blue which happened to be Adrian. Seconds after you decided to rejoin the now much stronger blue team again.
    If you had at least waited a few minutes your actions would be deemed negligible but doing it in such a short timeframe was calling for a punishment.

I know this doesn't satisfy you because there's still room for nitpicking but let me give you the answer you are looking for.
    laming
    stacking
    teamswitching (in a broader sense of the word)

Because if you don't read the post how are you supposed to reply someone?
    Who said I didn't read it?
    I am asking how is your statement relevant in any way?

Tim, I understand your point. But it is not me who thinks admins are godlike. It's them who are about to start banning based in what the player is thinking. (WTF?)
    At least it isn't clear now. When I opened this thread I thought I had broken a rule I wasn't aware of. Then I thought the rule was non-sense. Now I see there is no rule against leaving a team and going back to it. Admins only say what I did is unacceptable. But they seem confused about what I actually did. (Not to mention they have no idea what my intention was.) They didn't asked what I was doing when I went in again. Diablo just banned me.

Now I see this ban is even worst than I though at first. 100 matches for breaking a non-existing rule, what a shame. The point is they won't accept they are wrong, at any level.
    This attitude leads to servers infested with noobs and trolls using fake names. Admins are not there when morons f--k up games, and they end up banning players who don't do that. This happens, Tim, when moderating the game is taken as an end instead of a mean (Means to an end - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). An admin has to take into account he/she isn't there 24/7 for avoiding this kind of errors. And should pay attention to "Ban's are determined by the Admin/Mod at the time of the incident based on |uK|Ban Policies and the players history" too.
    I'm YPF

you went to spec so adrian could get on your team then you went back in, why are you arguing any longer? you obviously stacked teams to your advantage right here.

is it hard to understand?

I think the dude still have no idea what the problem is (or probably did now)... and another thing I noticed is that he probably don't know most of these peoples who play lately because he did have Adrian on his team (which is good player) but o well lol.

As I looked over, there is no warning needed to be issued if this happened. So, maybe keep that in mind next time, siege game can last 4 hours including overtime!

Edit: haters are gonna hate b/c they don't like the truth lol!
    Last edited by Chamberly; 11-28-2013 at 10:59 PM.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Thread Information