User Tag List

my ass is on fire!

Hello ALL! Thank you again for having some of the best servers!! There has been an overabundance of rule infractions in the UKCTF server. (you know what I mean) Is there any way sm1 with admin could "police" this for a day or 2? I really enjoy playing with the community of people whom have respect for the game, find myself running backwards through all the maps now to make sure no one is Rule infracting. It's bad. Thank you for any help. LONG LIVE UT!

Sorry, what's happening?

hey Sam, ehh, just find myself and many others constantly asking people to follow the rules of the server. Normally I would never say anything about it, pretty tolerable, I just think we should have an admin in there from time to time sending a formal message to some of our newer players who are not on the same page as our regular players. I would like to help anyway I can. NORDOG used to do a nice job of this, but, he has been MIA for awhile now and I have no idea who is an admin. No big deal just tired of saying the same thing over and over again to some of our players. Much appreciated Sam thanks.

I had vacations etc 😊 im going to be more active noe.

Even if no mod is around you can make demos and post them. We will take action

Quote Originally Posted by Whodat View Post
    hey Sam, ehh, just find myself and many others constantly asking people to follow the rules of the server. Normally I would never say anything about it, pretty tolerable, I just think we should have an admin in there from time to time sending a formal message to some of our newer players who are not on the same page as our regular players. I would like to help anyway I can. NORDOG used to do a nice job of this, but, he has been MIA for awhile now and I have no idea who is an admin. No big deal just tired of saying the same thing over and over again to some of our players. Much appreciated Sam thanks.
    People are having holidays. But if you have any problems with anyone, please feel free to post a demo so we can do anything about it.

I have been busy and less ut, hopefully soon I can help out with the admin stuff if needed. I know how annoying it is too play with those who doesn't follow rules or who are new

Thread Information