Nuking tips, tricks and questions - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    @BONZ

When I was reading your post I couldn't help but notice that you are asking about how to use your traslocator? Well, there is this thing called "air time" which is only gained when you use the trans properly. This is why when you play vs ex or even current (seasoned) binslayer pros (which some of us are here ie me, blaze and hayden) you will find that we are pro at transing because of the gametype we used to play.

Simply put, you should practice how to use your trans, gain the air time without catering. And the best way to learn it is in a binslayer server....with regards to nuking, speak to @Hector

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    1 tip: Its all about Teamwork
    you dont really need a trans to nuke u can also ask your team mate to boost you in or just use jump boots.
    He's right , the trans is not always the right choice.
    For example at Clarion , I use speed and boots , trans is a waste of RU in that map

Quote Originally Posted by 'Zac View Post
    also, i found something out while nuking on the public just yesterday on simplex. you shouldnt nuke going through the main entrance - NEVER. *cough*a^3*COUGH* ppeople ALWAYS combo that shit aka the door.
    Yeah, trans in the little corner, and I should recommend to use invisility + 10 or less hp + shield belt to make sure you won't die for small craters! so you can be sure people haven't seen you translocating the corner and then sp won't shoot you and bla bla bla
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

the sp will detect the translator so ideally people will look where the sp is shooting at and also shield+invis we could see you and even without the shield we could still see you (or i could at least).
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

also, i found something out while nuking on the public just yesterday on simplex. you shouldnt nuke going through the main entrance - NEVER. *cough*a^3*COUGH* ppeople ALWAYS combo that shit aka the door.
    It's called growing a pair of balls zac. Scratch that, I belive it is Nike who says "Just Do It"

This thread has been brilliant so far, the boots/ translocator trick is something really important that I didn't know about! Are there any decent bunnytrack or binslayer maps that are good practise for the trans?

I wish I recorded binslayer games. it was literally low grav translocating aerial battles. Doesnt sound as amazing as it really was and still is!

when transing, shoot a trans at one corner and dont teleport there, just nuke while theyre staring at a imposter trans
    teach us more

lol

Take xloc! TeleGRAF[(c) Adrian ;D] couple of noobs standing at supplier and then nuke LIKE A BOSS!

OK, so level 5 traslocator, jumpboots, and knowledge of translocator tricks have all proved themselves really effective techniques, thanks!

Is there any way of playing siege offline to get more practise with trans? I've been using binslayer a little, but the problem is that a normal xloc and a level 5 xloc are quite different, and it's nice to experiment with mods like speed too. I'm practising when I can, but nuke + boots + xloc are a lot of RU so in a game there isn't any margin for error when you want to experiment with new things

Thread Information