Banned?!? - Page 10

User Tag List

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Banned?!?

uppss also
    from -=Rp rap and shared by Rocketfran, @L0nEwolF, stop being ironic when you lead such a clan ...

u can lower frames here

https://www.giflike.com/a/WT210qs/ut99-holy-shit-rp-rap

full video here

Blond's copyrighted

The shock ball going in only one direction is a demo replication bug, though I know I fixed that a long time ago so I don't know why it's happening here. Could be that the combogib rifle didn't inherit the fix from the normal shock. It was a royal pain in the ass (a hack on top of a hack).

His crosshair movement is really suspect though. Looks a lot like that time I caught HakunaMatata trying something out.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    The shock ball going in only one direction is a demo replication bug, though I know I fixed that a long time ago so I don't know why it's happening here. Could be that the combogib rifle didn't inherit the fix from the normal shock. It was a royal pain in the ass (a hack on top of a hack).

His crosshair movement is really suspect though. Looks a lot like that time I caught HakunaMatata trying something out.
    Rap and Rocketfran were caught cheating btw

i ve made a fan video, bad quality but funny song you can also see on video both impacts of combo riffle and a "Long Range kill " lol for sure there are shots from nowhere watch it till the end

Last edited by Jst2blond; 01-13-2015 at 03:53 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    Rap and Rocketfran were caught cheating btw
    That makes sense. There are so many different Rp cheaters... By now it's probably safe to assume they've all cheated, some just haven't been caught.

just when I thought it havia seen it all: o: o pd:that song is funny XD

??????? trying ssomething¿?

Quote Originally Posted by HakunaMatata View Post
    ??????? trying ssomething¿?
    lolololol.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    lolololol.
    can you tell me the joke too?

Quote Originally Posted by HakunaMatata View Post
    can you tell me the joke too?
    Read again. It's not a joke.

http://www.unrealkillers.com/f43/hakunamatata-5046/

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    you and your precious administrator wrong, you well know my story and other evidence, the administrator never grabbed me trying something!. only think I try something, if there is no evidence there is no need that I linked to game cheat okay, enough was with so many accusations that I have to play bad and play "as a cheat" and improved my game equipment. So either you can confirm not only the administrator you need more to do with their own eyes and not be swayed by opinions of others.
    if you want I can refresh your memory nonsense package that have been said about me.

usted y su tan preciado administrador se equivocan, usted bien sabe mi historia las pruebas y demas, el administrador jamas me cogio intentando algo !. solo el cree que yo intente algo, si no hay pruebas no hay necesidad que se me vincule al juego de tramposo okey, suficiente fue con tantas acusaciones que se me han hecho por jugar mal y por jugar "como tramposo" e mejorado en mi juego de equipo. eso cualquiera te lo puede confirmar y no solo el administrador usted necesita ver mas con sus propiois ojos y no dejarse llevar por opiniones de terceros.
    si usted lo desea puedo refrescarle la memoria del paquete de tonterias que se han dicho de mi.
    Last edited by HakunaMatata; 01-13-2015 at 01:22 PM.

Thread Information