Introduction and explanation - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    No no , its not a threat. Its a more humorus reply to your civilised law :P I condone violence, as its against my own personal views. A very uncivilised way to settle any arguments. Hence the little pun i did on that. Dont be to serious. All in all, i typed it above too. If you can accept the rules, to defend inside flagroom, and not far out towards the middle, i will remove the ban. Its pretty much specified inside the list of rules to defend inside base.
    Quote from the instagib rules :
    Defending • Yes it is allowed you can defend just as long as you're not in the middle of a map or in your base shooting players in middle this means you protect your flag you kill people who are in the base trying to grab. (Rule will be subject to change at some point or another maps like w00t etc conflict with this rules.

As it clearly sais you're not in the middle of a map or in your base shooting players in middle.
    its 100% bulletproof. And i have told you about this befoer too. I do not have to warn you every time you break a rule, atleast not when its the same rule. And since my past warnings did not help, i thought a ban would make you understand. Now as you see it black on white, and if you check that video its 100% violation of said rule. That easy. Just accept it, and ban is gone. If not , you have to wait it out, wich will be tomorrow. And then, if violating the rule again , you will get banned again. And also next time without a warning. Im not trying to be a bitch or anything, but that rule is set 100% in stone, with no exeptions, only limitations ( w00t etc)

Just one last thing...

The 3 red players that i got an ultrakill on that were standing static on that ledge shooting on-coming blue players how do you categorise them.

1. They are running for the flag - no they are standing waiting to shoot blue players.
    2. They were defending in the base but decided to lame in the middle - cant be as they would have been banned before I shot them
    3. Friends of Nordog - thats possible.

I really have no beef here, but the admins are becoming power mad on this server especially if the player is higher skilled.

Peace out!
    Last edited by pho; 02-16-2016 at 03:49 PM.

The red players slow down their attack pace cause you are standing there, quite logic, they cant proceed further before they kill you.
    and i ban my friends just as much as anyone else. Just as @Zoko as an example.

A few weeks ago, I exited my base high right and passed you when you turned around and backshot me.
    I remember when this happened because Scream was spectating you and gave you a warning that you proceeded to argue with him about. Scream then explained to you in detail in chat that this is not allowed on the server.

A few days ago, I was running low outside our base where you where trying to shoot me from above/high. You didn't hit, and I ran through the opening in the middle column while you also ran back past the column in the middle and shot at me from high. I then gave you a warning stating that backshooting/chasing is not allowed on the server. I remember that warning because you then proceeded to call me a stupid admin/noob or something (don't remember quite what you said, but it wasn't good) before you ragequit.

In short, there is really no reason you should still be backshooting and chasing other players. Three mods have now warned you about precisely the same thing, and you're still doing it.

Good ban, and well deserved.

Brilliant!

Anyone else want to jump on the bandwagon? after all i am voicing an opinion against the establishment.

Maybe you could be the next admin seabass, your already voicing your opinion on something that might have happened in the past... but not today.

I remember a time when you were laming but im not going to mention it here, simply because it doesnt involve today and the above youtube video and Nordogs actions.

/sigh

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and Nordog, the red players slow down and stop because they saw me and then shoot the nearer blue players below them. that's perfect logic.

You just make stuff up in your head all the time.

Once upon a time in the land of giants there was a world with 2 flags, a red one and a blue one....

Tired of this now.

Voicing an opinion against the establishment? This isn't Woodstock, this is a game server, and we ask you to kindly follow the rules that the owner has put in place so that the people who do follow the rules can enjoy playing here.
    I was confirming that what you were doing wasn't an isolated incident, and that you have been warned before.

About the laming, are you talking about the UrS server? There were very few rules there, and I've never been warned there about my gameplay.

thanks seabass.

/passes cigar to seabass

BTW: he didn't ask kindly, in fact he didn't even ask - he just banned me

Quote Originally Posted by pho View Post
    I really have no beef here, but the admins are becoming power mad on this server especially if the player is higher skilled.
    There is acutally good players in the servers that don't get banned, but there are also delusional players that get banned, who normally think they got banned because they are too good.

We have an average of 3/4 people per week. Coming here to conlain they've been mistreated. Our throughput is roughly 2-300 unique players. We gain nothing from merely choosing to pick on people. And even then, there's time invested providing explanations. This is not a hobby. Playing the game is and we would like to play it, just as much as the rest of you. Without any drama or bans. Bans = less players. But sometimes bans are necessary to eliminate the toxic players who make the environment unplayable.

Please keep that in mind and next time analyse your play. This is CTF. Not a death match server. Help your team cap flags please rather than rack up frags.

Hi Sam,

It must be very difficult and tiring for you and also frustrating for the accused. Its great you offer a server and keeping the community going, utmost respect for that.

I have to say im really pleased that Nordog posted the video, im actually quite proud of the fact that im giving good covering fire for my team and killing the "lamers" on the ledge. The video clearly shows this and Nordog sees something completely different.

tomato or tomatoe? i think it depends on who's side your on.

I still consider my actions as good, and technically im still in the base whilst helping my team to capture flags. It wasn't an attempt to clock up frags I was helping my team by covering them from the red lamers in the middle who stopped to look at me. allegedly. /me checks mirror

Im not going to go on about this any further as i really dont want to come across as a whiner and i would have accepted a ban without a problem only for the fact that i genuinely think my actions and play was good and that the way Nordog dealt with it was wrong.

The outcome of this now will be more harsh revenge bans the minute I come out of a base and make a single frag.

I wanted a simple and fair resolution, and an awareness about admins just full on banning without a proper reason.

Rgds.

Thread Information