User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    No do not do that you will mess up the fun and hard work at the beginning and there'd be no progression into the game or need to build SS

-Did you/ are you gonna fix the rocket cannons for public version as well?

-Make the public version so that the core doesn't give out so many points (the RU it gives is fine, it gives 3x the RU you get from hitting another building), so that the Auto teambalancer (Abot jeje) would actually work.

-Super protectors I'm not sure about that even though you don't need more than 5, what do you do with people that build them at wrong spots, will you make them removable (create more controversy) etc.

-Supplier to supply more than 1 person, maybe make it for 2-3 person max if that's possible. It would balance teams out if I could get a weapon without enforcing everybody out of my way. Not that much of a problem when teams are balanced though.

Since it's a RET version the platform bug, the speed in poison guardian bug and jump boots bug should still be in tact.

make the mini shield removable as well people make it on wrong spots (=big leech)

I would leave suppliers the way they works now. Maybe just points u get for the hitting core should be a bit lower(though not the RU u get from it)

If possible, restore ALL RU for removing a wrong built fortification (perhaps in first 10 seconds after it has been built , since then people would abuse it for removing damaged fortifications and restoring complete RU)

Quote Originally Posted by audiosonic View Post
    -Did you/ are you gonna fix the rocket cannons for public version as well?

-Make the public version so that the core doesn't give out so many points (the RU it gives is fine, it gives 3x the RU you get from hitting another building), so that the Auto teambalancer (Abot jeje) would actually work.

-Super protectors I'm not sure about that even though you don't need more than 5, what do you do with people that build them at wrong spots, will you make them removable (create more controversy) etc.

-Supplier to supply more than 1 person, maybe make it for 2-3 person max if that's possible. It would balance teams out if I could get a weapon without enforcing everybody out of my way. Not that much of a problem when teams are balanced though.

Since it's a RET version the platform bug, the speed in poison guardian bug and jump boots bug should still be in tact.
    -RC fix is done

- the core is like that to promote more attacks on the core and not the supplier

- yeah i know u dont need more then 5 super protector but i think 7 is enough ... but i might just go over all the maps and c howmany super protector r need for each map.

- i think that a good idea making the supplier give ut to 2 people at once... or what i was think was to increase the speed it gives out by a lil

-what bugs? i know the platform bug and even wildcard doesnt know how to get around it.

SW don't noob it up by giving several players. Speed up a little is fine.

The core not giving out so much points is actually a good idea. A huge part of calculating player strength is linked with score/final score of the player.

Leave super protectors the way they are. Noobs will always build them in random useless spots. Just because you are pro and know where they should go doesn't mean everyone else will. And chances are someone on the team will disagree or feel there is a better spot to place it.

Quote Originally Posted by $carface View Post
    I don't like the idea of 2 people per supplier either but it would somehow balance things, however speeding up the supplies would also has this effect.

Plus if you nuke sup now you get nothing anyways so you'll find out yourself. You can keep the RU you get off the core, just not the points you get for hitting it.

The core not giving out so much points is actually a good idea. A huge part of calculating player strength is linked with score/final score of the player.

Leave super protectors the way they are. Noobs will always build them in random useless spots. Just because you are pro and know where they should go doesn't mean everyone else will. And chances are someone on the team will disagree or feel there is a better spot to place it.
    relax child... its just an idea... let everyone talk about it... its not set on paper to do it...
    and SAM STFU u dont play and im not going to take anything u say seriously

And I'll not take your recompile seriously? Active or not, don't forget who made this place what it is. Certainly wasn't you.

And I'll not take your recompile seriously? Active or not, don't forget who made this place what it is. Certainly wasn't you.
    certainly wasn't u.

Thread Information