Introduction and explanation - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    There will be no revenge ban, im not the one with a venegance. Just defend inside base. You also clearly said prevoriously in the post that youve heard of people warned for backshooting and assing. Wich you also had an impression of that was legal. Just cause it was normal on CB ( Wich was clanwars mind you that ) olenty of public servers in the old time had rules against it too keep it fun for all, especially the Nonpros who play for fun. Some servers had no rule, and this day its also alot of servers public with 0 rules. But they are all dead almost. Is the problem we have our rules, or is the fact that it actually get enforced the reason this si the vain of the ut scene atm? I think most of the people like the rules, and find it very fun to play inside the rules, then we got a few like you, who thinks its still 2000 , and that you should be allowed to play exactly how you please. But when i check my server browser ( Exept a few of medors fakeplayer servers ) the norule servers are dead. While the onlyones almost constanly full are the few with a strickt and enforced set of rules. Maybe i am deillusional, but i tink thats the main reason UK publics are so popular.

Mods and admin are players too. Naturally, they can get the wrong end of the stick sometimes. It would be best if you just deno your games. That way you're covered. Every mod including admin are required to provide proof of the infraction. There's always two sides to a story. If you had a demo, you could point out your thinking /play / what you were doing much more clearly.

The rules is different here than CB so the playstyle will be different in order to avoid the ban.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Good thing that you started with your history as an UT player,so that everything you say seem important now,coz you have the knowledge and no one should lecture you.You are probably not aware that there are people/players that are more experienced than you are ,considering the fact that a lot of us are playing this game for like 15+ years. First of all,there is no such thing as a TDM style,either you play CTF on a CTF server or you play TDM vice versa.I used to play a lot of iTDM(back in 2005/2006) on #project frag with players like bng,misa,vitz,keung,ezee nuke etc,when you play that for 20 mins against players like that you start feeling the pain of iTDM.This has nothing to do with ur "playstyle" ,its a CTF server,that is the "gamestyle" which u need to play.Stop sucking it up to Sam,and be respectful towards Nordog coz he is an old player that knows what he is doing.The video shows you laming,using a level head -its a public server,this is not a 6vs6 war and we are on TS,if if that was me Im like you shall not pass fucking #gandalfstyle.and im pretty sure that its not the 25 secs of your #good aim #playstyle #oldskoolplayer

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    The red players slow down their attack pace cause you are standing there, quite logic, they cant proceed further before they kill you.
    and i ban my friends just as much as anyone else. Just as @Zoko as an example.
    Please dont say stuff like that you are ruining my good reputation man =)

Quote Originally Posted by Zoko View Post
    Please dont say stuff like that you are ruining my good reputation man =)
    But your reputation has been to good lately ah ha ha :P On a serious note tho, you have seen me ban people i actually like, and knows im not doing friend politics :P

ok this time I will say this;

the problem with almost every old school player (15+ years of ut play) that comes here surprised to have been banned is that you don't seem to comprehend that times have changed and so did the rules especially if you are playing on servers paid by others and by others I also mean the whole community of this place who agrees that that's the way it should be (rules)

I also had problems adjusting to certain rules at the begining but I did because I like to play on these servers,

you sirs are welcome to go back to those servers where lameness and lack of proper moderation thrives
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

Zoko, I like your input and it holds some credibility, but i have to disagree with you over game types and styles. Just as you can have aggressive players in their style you can have defensive players.

The fact that i am a defensive player means that my efficiency will generally remain better than an aggressive player regardless of frag count; obviously skill and movement play a factor but this doesn't change with server or the game mod that is played.
    My style of play which has derived from 15 years of TDM and DM at a high level remains, and usually this will be seen at the end of game with frag count and efficiency quickly followed by heckles of disappointment and kick votes.
    I could also name shot div1 players that i have played and beaten but im not here to flex my muscles or gain respect - again... i have to say all this doesn't relate to the wild ban i got from Nordog yesterday.

Can we close this thread now as well get everyone commenting their 2 penneth worth, and straying from yesterdays incident, the video and hearing the comradery for Nordog.

Yeah, pho, you do lame on ictf, and that has nothing to do with your mediocre skill in insta..

55 eff average isnt high, 60 eff defending isnt high, 80 kills on duku is nothing.

You are not good, you are barely average at best.

Thread Information