User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    when is it getting uploaded on the servers?

It's already there.

new version isnt up yet, the old one is, but as soon as the fixed version goes on then it should be much better with longer gameplay, sending a 6 pack at the glass in front of core would hit the core, so had to fix that as well as a few other bugs.

first post amended with new link to the updated map.

Less compression and extended version of the audio? :3 Having a loop about every ~2-3 minutes I am not a big fan of

Taking into account scourge's comment. I'll wait for fluke to confirm he is happy for the version to go on.

i havent changed the audio (audio loops anyway once track has ended) , fixed core windows and mover bugs.

the version i uploaded to 1st post is ready to go on @SAM

@SAM

The version on there is still having really weird mover bugs (i use movers as glass because you can subtract the mover brush to the exact size of the opening which makes mapping faster)

for some reason some of the windows are in the middle of the map (seems to be 2-3 small ones up by spawn area's and one blue large window as you come out of base, first on left, weird thing is this doesnt happen when testing offline)

So i am going to delete all of the mover windows and replace with solid transparent brushes, something i really didnt want to do.

only upside on this version is you can no longer hit the cores by shooting at the glass in front of it.

The movers being at the wrong positions can be the result of altering variables on those movers from outside of the mover code.
    It's still weird why it only happens on clients... I had a similar problem with a spheric shaped mover, it's center was dug into the ground... check that out your movers.
    Last edited by Higor; 01-15-2013 at 08:20 PM. Reason: removed signature

yeah, i have had that before with sphere movers, they are very touchy.

i have tried everything i can think of and i noticed when the map starts, they are in their correct places, as soon as the map starts they are all bunched in the centre and they block all actors... BUT, in their original locations, they are there as well, i have changed all their settings and made sure all keys were correct and none were active and all movers were on key 0 when building, even set the state to none.

i have never seen this happen in all my time using movers, so bizarre, i blame @HigorS siege changes for it all...lol (j/k)

Using no states on movers has caused me more problems than good, I simply use TriggerOpenTimed with an unused tag and let it sit forever waiting for a trigger.
    Last edited by Higor; 01-15-2013 at 08:19 PM.

Thread Information