User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lift View Post
    i wonder how long will it take you to realise that i actually do not want it? LMAO

Well, I'm not native but I can see you failed to see the irony behind what I've said so let me introduce you to the definition I memorised back in college;

'An IRONY is a subtly humorous perception of inconsistency in which an apparently straightforward statement is underlined so as to give it a very different sigificance.'
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    Not true... at all.
    very true, actually. just take a look at this thread

So you speak for all the players?

and yes - "moderators" only want to become moderators(and they are moderators for the same reason), because they have an abnormal urge to control free flow of situations)
    I have to correct you here. None of the mods who are mods actually asked to be mods. And anyone who asked, has never been given mod for this very reason. All the mods here were approached by myself. This is a rather wild claim to make without knowing this.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    "moderators" only want to become moderators(and they are moderators for the same reason), because they have an abnormal urge to control free flow of situations)
    ok.

Do you think its easy to be a moderator? If people are doing lame stuff, like backshooting alot, spawncamping, chasing etc you all cry about no moderators around, or that the server staff never do anything. You all cry your heart out. Then if we suddenly do something, and try to make the server more pleasant, suddenly we all abuse our power.
    And being a moderator is not exactly a luxery thing . You get abused alot more, everybody is nagging and bitching. Half the people about guys like you, and the other half who wants to play without rules ( guys like you ).
    If you are not happy with the current rules on the server, simply populate another.
    Oh sorry i forgot, server with no rules, or active moderation are dead, or not populated, cause the majority actually likes and prefers that there are certain rules, and expect them to be enforced. Like it or not, but thats the deal.

That boosting stuff is very frustrating, cause it seems like everybody at this moment, enjoys boosting the others into walls. It has to stop. I dont mind getting boosted, if the guy knows how to boost. But half the time, its like people have an obsession at shooting at whatever they see, as many times as they can, teammate or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    If people are doing lame stuff, like backshooting alot, spawncamping, chasing etc you all cry about no moderators around, or that the server staff never do anything. You all cry your heart out. Then if we suddenly do something, and try to make the server more pleasant, suddenly we all abuse our power.
    Google "gata flora", it will explain the mindset of these ppl.
    (jijijiji)
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Google "gata flora", it will explain the mindset of these ppl.
    (jijijiji)
    I did. It was all in no hablas espanol.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    I did. It was all in no hablas espanol.
    Ditto. lol.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

This is just too much text to read:/
    ALL OF YOU PPL THAT GET BANNED AND COME HERE CRYING ARE JUST RETARDED, END OF STORY.
    Firstly, you are retarded to get banned, I mean wtf, all of you play for ages and still somehow manage to get a ban. Secondly, most of you whimps that come here crying got banned for a few matches or few days. Dont you ppl have real life problems/situations to deal with or what?

so what do you get out of it to flock together and start picking on people with somekind of special needs?

I corrected it for you, a ? was where you meant to write "with".....yw

PS: somekind isn't one word.

Thread Information