Supporting teammates = DM? Huh?

User Tag List

Supporting teammates = DM? Huh?

So I recieved a ban saying "this is not a DM server" ... what does that mean really?

When I play the game, I support my teammates, cover flag carrier, retrieve the flag and loosen up the defense for my teammates... That's bad?

Is there some "minimum grab" rule? Every player must play the same style and use the same weapons?

Also, if "not a DM server" why do you have DM in the mapvote?

Is this really a fairly enforced rule, or just a catch-all for whenever people cant think of a legitimate reason to ban someone?

Quote Originally Posted by Force_McKockner View Post
    So I recieved a ban saying "this is not a DM server" ... what does that mean really?
    It means you were dming

When I play the game, I support my teammates, cover flag carrier, retrieve the flag and loosen up the defense for my teammates... That's bad?
    No. In fact, that's very noble of you

Is there some "minimum grab" rule? Every player must play the same style and use the same weapons?
    It's t ÷ ((d × t + 20) ÷ f)
    time
    deaths
    frags

Also, if "not a DM server" why do you have DM in the mapvote?
    To give you an excuse to dm

Is this really a fairly enforced rule, or just a catch-all for whenever people cant think of a legitimate reason to ban someone?
    The latter

Unfortunately, it wasn't me who banned you.
    I am sure the person who did it will explain him/herself soon.
    Last edited by |uK|chiseller; 12-15-2013 at 04:21 AM.

I watched you the map before, get too easy with enforcer while you suck shit with other weapons so had reservations about whether you were cheating. Oh and u then carried on watching you dm at mid in the next game. If you look at the server rules it says clearly no dm unless small gametype.

About the use of vocabulary due to lazyness. Couldn't your peanut brain figure it out? I mean you're such a rule abider right?

Lastly I don't need an excuse to ban you and it isn't your god given right to play on our server so less of the attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    I watched you the map before, get too easy with enforcer while you suck shit with other weapons so had reservations about whether you were cheating. Oh and u then carried on watching you dm at mid in the next game. If you look at the server rules it says clearly no dm unless small gametype.

About the use of vocabulary due to lazyness. Couldn't your peanut brain figure it out? I mean you're such a rule abider right?

Lastly I don't need an excuse to ban you and it isn't your god given right to play on our server so less of the attitude.

A few simple things, it doesn't matter anymore as I'm done with UK, but if you care about Unreal Tournament you might want to pay attention -

1) some people prefer rapid fire weapons instead of big explosions. This is a style choice. You should remove the weapon if you don't want people using it.
    2) middle defense is a valid strategy. disparaging middle players as "DM" is nothing but sour grapes. TEAMWORK requires that people know their roles and limitations. I am not a grabber. I play support. Every capper needs a killer to support them. It's silly that I should be penalized for helping my team. I never cheated.
    3) Appeal to authority should never be used in place of reason. It just makes you and your clan look silly.

Hanging in mid killing people as they come out of base is not support. Especially when there is no flag carrier. If you are a true support, you would establish your carrier, and run into base with him. You know nothing about team work and what I watched for two games was DM. I didn't need for @Jst2blond to post. Her post no influence, as if it did, you would have seen a ban for cheating. K tanks
    Last edited by SAM; 12-15-2013 at 10:35 AM.

[QUOTE=|uK|chiseller;68972]
    It's t ÷ ((d × t + 20) ÷ f)
    time
    deaths
    frags
    QUOTE]

I am curious is this a real formula or a formula invented by Chiseller? @SAM can you confirm this formula?
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    it is how your stats are calculated shotman

Thread Information