User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Moskva View Post
    pretty simular to my response..lol

So Enzo is just replacing Grim in team removing what he doesn't like? lol

Quote Originally Posted by utbusta View Post
    Attachment 1138but still he is always an ass.
    Siege RC 19 update: Asshole ban (50 matches X 5 for each repeated infraction) going into effect. Virtual tissues sent out via email daily to perpetrators.

Personally, I think Scourge loves siege enough to reform his behavior by the time he would receive his 5th (25,000 match) ban. Higor is now accepting comments on this new proposal as he has the final say on said bans. :monkey:

Quote Originally Posted by K_Soze View Post
    Siege RC 19 update: Asshole ban (50 matches X 5 for each repeated infraction) going into effect. Virtual tissues sent out via email daily to perpetrators.

Personally, I think Scourge loves siege enough to reform his behavior by the time he would receive his 5th (25,000 match) ban. Higor is now accepting comments on this new proposal as he has the final say on said bans. :monkey:
    That was a quick reversal on your part.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Diablo View Post
    HI,whats a hyper leecher?
    A biosludge with faster fire rate.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    That was a quick reversal on your part.
    Scourgey, my man. That entire post was a joke, bro, not a reversal. nthego: Was hoping the monkey banana motif conveyed its farce.

Are you not an ass on the server quite often? My previous post was on siege etiquette, good sir. You yourself have admitted to taking it too seriously often. That's all I'm poking at.

Busta's post was about more than just that removal. It was about the perception of your team etiquette. I know you are improving with it, just take notice..

Quote Originally Posted by K_Soze View Post
    Scourgey, my man. That entire post was a joke, bro, not a reversal. nthego: Was hoping the monkey banana motif conveyed its farce.

Are you not an ass on the server quite often? My previous post was on siege etiquette, good sir. You yourself have admitted to taking it too seriously often. That's all I'm poking at.

Busta's post was about more than just that removal. It was about the perception of your team etiquette. I know you are improving with it, just take notice..
    You know, actually, you're right. I need to remove and replace and just not say anything. :3

You know, actually, you're right. I need to remove and replace and just not say anything. :3
    Or stop nuking single persons.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Diablo View Post
    HI,whats a hyper leecher?
    A biosludge with faster fire rate.
    ROFL

It's what I'm good at.

You left out the part where I rebuilt the containers on the other side of the wall to support your structures. Build smarter next time. Enemies will get at least an extra 250+ RU per container every time they nuke the core. This is what Novak was talking about when he said building in a certain way hurts the team.
    So instead of getting an extra 250 per container in the core room, you put outside on other side of the wall where 90% of nukes hit the entrance also getting RU from the 100 builds in the main area of the base? I am assuming that even hitting inside our base, in the open, also damages that build because if we are standing near the core (outside) then we lose health or die. It sounds like to me that "WE" give them more RU this way then building within the core???

Quote Originally Posted by utbusta View Post
    So instead of getting an extra 250 per container in the core room, you put outside on other side of the wall where 90% of nukes hit the entrance also getting RU from the 100 builds in the main area of the base? I am assuming that even hitting inside our base, in the open, also damages that build because if we are standing near the core (outside) then we lose health or die. It sounds like to me that "WE" give them more RU this way then building within the core???
    Main area buildings should be more or less shielded from any nukers coming in, which is why SCs are generally built on either side of the outside of the door. If the main area is nuked, the vast majority of the splash damage is wasted with respect to any buildings exposed but near to the core - like for example the containers of yours I replaced. That's because the amount of damage a nuke deals diminishes with distance. Perhaps you're right that 90% of the nukes are hitting the main area, but these will recover minimal RU compared to the nukes that hit the core ALONG WITH several other buildings, which may return 2x+ the RU used to make the warhead.

It is POSSIBLE that the nuker may stop just short of the core door and nuke both the defenses and the core, but they will be forced to sacrifice core damage for coverage, getting less RU overall - This is not the case with your build, where they can directly strike the core and give an even harder hit to your defenses.
    Last edited by Scourge; 04-08-2013 at 01:06 PM.

Thread Information