User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I'm not making it up. You just seem to refuse to see how it's bannable and ignore the purpose of playing on the server to follow such rule.

You don't need to be warned because you was reported and banned for it before? http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/hyn...witching-6224/
    Last edited by Chamberly; 07-25-2015 at 10:20 PM.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    I'm not making it up. You just seem to refuse to see how it's bannable and ignore the purpose of playing on the server to follow such rule.
    Again, i wasnt spamming !t to abuse something (which doesnt even work in ctf). Also, Show me the rule.

I will follow the rule, as soon as you guys show it. I don't mind following rules since its not my server, but those rules need to be clear and visible for every player.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    You don't need to be warned because you was reported and banned for it before? http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/hyn...witching-6224/
    First time i see that topic, i barely play on those publics so i guess i missed the ban if i was banned. From what i see in that topic, its not related to team switching. Also: i am aware some people complained on the forum i sometimes tried to make the teams equal (like i did today). Not once did an admin show me the specific rule about not being allowed to switch teams.

Let me suggest an easy fix: remove the posibility for players to switch teams, saves you the trouble of banning people.

Ps: defense is still allowed.
    Last edited by d3R; 07-25-2015 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by d3R View Post
    So you are telling me i was banned for switching teams 3 weeks ago and you still couldnt be bothered to update the nexgen rules or create a forumtopic explaining the new rule?
    I'm not an admin, so I can't do that. I'm only a moderator. So I'll leave you up to the admin to deal with. :P

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by d3R View Post
    Let me suggest an easy fix: remove the posibility for players to switch teams, saves you the trouble of banning people.
    Not a bad idea, but maybe it could work similarly to what SJA described in the other thread where switches are allowed only if it helps teams. It might also help to tell players in advance when they're about to be switched and/or give multiple players the option to switch.

Also, 500 match ban seems a bit excessive but if d3r does this a lot I suppose it fits. I can't imagine him doing it again after this.

8-0? What is the problem if d3r switches, him switching will cause a better player to switch to the losing team no? This is actually admin abuse if you think about it, because d3r is not a troll, hes a reasonable player that follows rules and is a polite person from what i know. As he said he did not spam it. But tried to use some thinking to fix the teams perhaps. This is the sole reason I don't play publics, half of these admins are biased and abuse the players. Nordog is one of the people for big admin abuse, he pmed me the other day on irc asking me some stupid questions if I was aliasing as other players. Get real.

I don't think neither is at fault, Nordog is a great admin compared to the 5 acc admin staff who usually are active admins in the ig servers. The problem with this is that I can see from both Nordog's and d3R's point of view, this kind of situation makes it difficult to debate on who's right and who is wrong and the only opinion that matters the most are the decisions of the pub admins/mod which could mean majority over matter. D3r is a pug player just like myself and playing pugs for many years people are used to having trades or having a person either switch to the winning/loosing team to balance out the teams. Being used to pugs I can understand if he step in a pub server and thought he was playing a pug. Pubs by itself has been ran unprofessionally since decades, I've seen people getting banned for defending and all sorts of admins abusing their power, witch hunting, people getting banned for laughter by admins, admins holding grudges, etc. If you play on a pub server the exact same way you play on pugs you will almost be guaranteed to get banned if an admin is there. The 5 acc staff have been polluting the servers with a bunch of witchcraft, we also have grannies who started playing during late 2013 with admin rights on the ig servers and sadly but true there is a "racist" among their elite admin force (I will not name her) which I've spoken to recently and was shocked that they allow such a babbling buffoon to admin their servers. Even though I understand pugs take awhile to fill I think it would be more beneficial if people stuck to pugging instead of pubbing it will resolve many never ending conflicts like this one and others which occur almost on a daily basis when a pug player steps in.
    Last edited by Deepack123; 07-26-2015 at 02:20 AM.

As Chamberly already pointed out, this is not exactly new behaviour from him. He likes to switch to the winning team: hynd3r laming/teamswitching

Some random old screenshots I found:
    Zippyshare.com - Shot0232.bmp
    Zippyshare.com - Shot0233.bmp

Oh get lost @d3R any moron would know that team switching to the winning team is a shitty thing to do. You're not going to get out of the ban. Just get used to it.

theres still a long way to go it seems:

Owned Well • View topic - What are you reading now?
    "He, who can't lose honourable, doesn't deserve to win either!"

who could have told before the switch that it'll actually help the losing team?
    It was just a lucky coincidence that someone probably joined the server and was better. It could have been someone even worse and teams would've been fucked even more.
    Switching to the winning team without asking someone better to switch places is never a good idea...

Thread Information