ban.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ban.

ban.

Can the hidden hero please stand up who did this?

I think i am allowed to play as i please its a public afteral.
    I wouldn't "spawncamp" if it wasn't for a reason.

"if you don't care we don't care"
    Well whoever banned me as well as the community should stop eating from the apples of good and evil
    I mean what are these stupid labels as "spawncamping / dmming" these are just manmade rules made by lazy players anyway...it always leads to bullshit and it should be removed, because these activities are just part of the game.
    People abuse these terms for no reason whatsoever and not just that most of the time i do it to mess up the team as soon people grab flags or run them.
    I know full well its useless when no flag is in play so i don't know what people are complaining about let alone ban you for it.

Quote Originally Posted by iMpure;96093/
    I think i am allowed to play as i please its a public afteral.

Thier are rules on the publics for a reason if you do not like this make your own server and play in it. My Ban will stay then If you don't care then we don't care if you play here.

We don't need people like you on the public servers with that kind of attitude thinking that you can do whatever you want and just lame everyone and suck the fun right out of it for everybody playing.
    Last edited by UNrealshots; 08-05-2015 at 09:46 PM.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

You have been reported There http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/imp...-command-6357/ public servers doesn t mean shit fest...
    Blond's copyrighted

The Dutch defense:

It's the maps fault,

or...

It's just a public server.

It's the servers fault. It shouldn't be public

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    [B]
    We don't need people like you on the public servers with that kind of attitude thinking that you can do whatever you want and just lame everyone and suck the fun right out of it for everybody playing.
    What attitude?
    No ....I don't think MAN should be the one telling us how we should be playing, and what to do.... i really despise that stuff it always leads to limitation.
    No what you are saying is that i have to be a good "follower" and do something against my own will... why would i even do that?
    This has nothing to do with attitude whatsoever.

I still remember that rules and lables like "DM" and "Spawncamp" didn't even existed...none of them... It was invented/created by people back in 2005/2006 who were on top of the game and loved to play psychological games on their opponents so they wouldn't play the way THEY DID to counter their own strength and weakness. That is where this stuff REALLY comes from and it slowly infected the entire community.
    I never listened to that crap of what other people tell me because it brought me alot of important victories.

What you guys think is lame is not what I think is lame and that is the first and foremost... that is why manmade rules will ALWAYS lead to chaos and problems and whining.
    A nice example was UT2004.. i know its not ut99 but still .... Most of these labels were barely used... a very few complained assrunning...thats it! But people were never banned for it and neither did people continiously cried about it.
    Which resulted in a much more relaxing atmosphere, while in this game everybody is so freakin uptight man... that what you get man... just saying.

I have seen the list of those who are on the "wanted" list here on this forum for their playstyles. Don't you think thats a little sad that many these people infact should be banned for having a devious playstyle according to you call the NORM Unrealshots?
    The game should be free for everyone to play in the way they want to (Cheating excluded since that is a given).
    Because everybody get their fun in a different way according to how they want to play.... this is why you just can't force anything on people ....we can't be all the same all the time.... that will never work.
    So when people refuse to change you just ban them? You think that is normal?

Because here is the thing... you say that I am the one sucking the fun out of people who are playing.... thats only one side of the story.
    Now how do you think we feel when people ban us and try force us into a way of playing we don't like, because when i do comply i feel bored as it sucks the fun out of MY game.
    There is always two sides of the coin.. not just one.
    You see its not only about you and them its about EVERY single one of us here.

If i spawnkill then its for a good reason when the flag is in play.
    Its always has been very easy to complain about something instead of trying to learn and counter it.
    All this stuff has always been a part of the game.... I don't see anything wrong with this.

Cognitive dissonance has always been the key factor in cases like this.
    One person thinks its lame... the other thinks its not... that is what it really comes down to.

But if you think what you think is justified then fine.. keep it that way man but at least ban all the people who are in that wanted list aswell to keep it fair because i will tell you that they ain't changing any time soon either.
    Cheers peace out.
    Last edited by iMpure; 08-06-2015 at 10:30 AM.

rofl

.... The biggest joker in UT at one time I thought you we're an alright guy but jesus...

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    .... The biggest joker in UT at one time I thought you we're an alright guy but jesus...
    Well then explain it to me ... because we should be free to play in whatever style we want to regardless of what other people think of it.
    Don't just stand there and attack me on a personal level.. adress the information instead in a grown manner, because i would like to know why it bothers you people so much that some people don't like to be told what to do.
    Because the sword cuts both ways.

I don't like people to tell me how to play, because it takes the fun away and i know more people who agree with that.
    And i know that some people don't like the way some of us play.
    But isn't that like personal preference?
    There is a difference between intentionally laming and screwing everything up or do things for the sake of the team.
    This may be 2k4 but these are just examples of how i do it, wether people call it lame or not i don't care about their oppinion... because that its all ever was.. an oppinion... to me its not.
    http://www.twitch.tv/impuretv/c/6768198
    http://www.twitch.tv/impuretv/c/6769862

I always have been playing like this and the only game people complain about it is ut99.
    In my roots i am an iTDM player and in iCTF a defender and when i attack i prefere to cover and lock down maps which is my strength.
    So why am i being punished for that? Because i don't want to change? That is rediculous man.
    Last edited by iMpure; 08-06-2015 at 12:09 PM.

Thread Information