US servers offline again - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The rules are not applied to the UK server, yet. Only on the US box. I have no clue how you'd fix it.....sorry.

I can unban you but this will help happening.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    The rules are not applied to the UK server, yet. Only on the US box. I have no clue how you'd fix it.....sorry.

I can unban you but this will help happening.
    I've been asking around but noone seems to know what to do about it would you unban me even if its for a few days/weeks pls? In the mean time ill contact my provider and see if there's anything they can do.

Code:
    Log: Browse: UT-Logo-Map.unr?Name=?Team=1?Class=BotPack.TFemale2?Skin=SGirlSkins_CoN_Guest_v2.fgue?Face=SGirlSkins_CoN_Guest_v2.headshot?Voice=BotPack.VoiceFemaleTwo?OverrideClass=?bAttemptedLLInstall=True
    I think NPLoader was hanging up on the Override class here. My best bet was to say edit user.ini.

If that don't work, try a fresh UT install.

If that don't work... then wtf.
    Last edited by Chamberly; 03-23-2016 at 04:33 AM.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

You IP is, for some reason, sending "special" packets to the server. A large influx of these crash them. Therefore, there is a firewall rule which monitors and bans any sending them. You keep triggering the rule, you need to figure out what is causing it....the rules are not wrong.
    i've been in contact with my provider and they don't know what is meant by 'special' packets, could you pls be more specific?

Is the server offline again for you.

Is the server offline again for you.
    No not yet

This isn't an ISP issue. So I'm not quite sure why you have contacted them. Unless it's your modem sending these packets.

I'd say the best bet is. It's your computer.

US server crashed about 1-2 hours ago on Brickwalled @SAM noticed it was running kinda funny afterwards I can't do a winMTR my modem blocks viewing the packets for whatever reason and I don't know to fix it my other modem didn't do this but I don't know how to set it up where wireless isn't hogging all the bandwidth and people go bananas here if I turn wifi off for 1 minute...

Last edited by UNrealshots; 05-25-2016 at 03:16 AM.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Your host / modem is deproritising ICMP traffic. The overall loss is 4% to the final location but it's difficult to see where this is occurring, with a route that doesn't respond almost the whole path....

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    and people go bananas here if I turn wifi off for 1 minute...
    Does your router have QoS?
    If you know the connection's limits you can properly guarantee that your local machine will have at least 300KBitps to use.
    That's how I managed with 4 users (3 on lan, 1 on wifi) back when I only had 2MBitps
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Thread Information