SiegeIV Bug's, Nag's and Complaints.. and IDEAS! - Page 15

User Tag List

Page 15 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    v0020 have improvement which we aim to go for.
    Is there any way to test new feature ( INFO-TAG based on SiegeIV_0020) on Dev server to see if it works with nn and other stuff?
    Last edited by Igor; 11-30-2015 at 07:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Igor View Post
    Dev server to see if it works with nn and other stuff?
    Trust me I tried this on the other server I have, and it does not work. Nothing but crashes the server hardcore.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

0021 up at Dev2 unreal://193.111.136.210:7788
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

k lets talk about the new update which didn't turn out great for me

upgrade system: there was nothing wrong with the upgrade system we had? made 2 mines today upgraded it like i normally do and it turned out that i upped it to level 5... happened twice man its good when you up people so it goes faster but i think that should be the only case you up faster no need to make it faster for upgrading builds like conts or suplier that's changing the concept of how siege was/is.

repair system: i'd say go back to the one we had, was nothing with it right?. its harder to repair now...... @|uK|fleecey knows what i mean

constructor scrren: OMGOSH this huge giant screen that pups up when you take out the constructor all i have to say is WHY? WHY? WHY?... why was this needed.

you respawn with a piston in your hands? da fuq and when you switch to basic weapon you get 2 of them instant? -.-''''''

the only possitive thing i've seen so far was the way you can see how much ru you earn by shooting stuff or killing someone.

i know you spend alot of time into this along with fixing maps but this was not needed man except for the green line i wrote.

Also the warping when you respawn. I had it happen a few times when playing as well, but every respawn I felt like I was about to hit light speed with the way the view stretched and then followed by lag delay, only lasted a few seconds, but those few seconds made sure I missed and they didn't.

We had this discussion about the constructor before and that an option to use the default simple constructor as the new one is distracting. I am right handed and to have it on the left is disorientating for me.
    Now to rep anyone I have to repeatedly click mouse button where as before I could just hold it down. In some cases I could not repair certain people at all no matter what I did.

Please give the option back for the old constructor or keep the new one but get rid of the screen attached, it is nothing but distracting and a hindrance in a fast paced game.

It is very much appreciated the effort that has gone into it but the old phrase "if it isn't broke then don't try to fix it." applies here. DEV testing is a whole other world compared to the fast paced pub server.

I would assume this will be removed and the bugs fixed, but I have a request that (if possible) all mods can remove every single build. The reason is for example yesterday on simplex, a SB was built by a noobie player and then he left, it was irritating being so close to the SS and needed to be removed.

I have like 2 things to mention.

Either the constructor being too sensitive on alt fire or what, sometimes it probably skip Repair or Remove... I was trying to repair a SC but it end up removing it. (Inc whole game nerd rage but someone built it back as it was less than 10% and I automatically upgraded it back to 5)

& the repair, it just kinda work when you spam the fire button though (I don't have a repair on bind). So that was it.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    k lets talk about the new update which didn't turn out great for me

upgrade system: there was nothing wrong with the upgrade system we had? made 2 mines today upgraded it like i normally do and it turned out that i upped it to level 5... happened twice man its good when you up people so it goes faster but i think that should be the only case you up faster no need to make it faster for upgrading builds like conts or suplier that's changing the concept of how siege was/is.

repair system: i'd say go back to the one we had, was nothing with it right?. its harder to repair now...... @|uK|fleecey knows what i mean

constructor scrren: OMGOSH this huge giant screen that pups up when you take out the constructor all i have to say is WHY? WHY? WHY?... why was this needed.

you respawn with a piston in your hands? da fuq and when you switch to basic weapon you get 2 of them instant? -.-''''''

the only possitive thing i've seen so far was the way you can see how much ru you earn by shooting stuff or killing someone.

i know you spend alot of time into this along with fixing maps but this was not needed man except for the green line i wrote.
    Agreed with everything kenneth said.

Just make it optional about the showing the constructor or not, i really dislike it.

I feel like its not worth repping anyone when it doesnt seem to work.

and I also agree that we know you put a lot of effort of fixing siege for us, but some things should just stick as it was.

Aware of repair is broken.

The one with the upgrade being fast is depend on the Fire/Buildit/binds. Let's say you build a mine, and you use a bind to upgrade it, if you spam it, it'll go up to the max so the situation here is to keep an eye out on what bind is being used like the one that use Fire|bFire or anything additional as it'll add up and the control of spamming the left click. I had to do the same for altfire... either my mouse is deadly too fast for this or I blame myself.

Have anyone noticed anything using the translocator? :3 You can share it! xD

I have no comment on constructor screen as I normally play without weaponview on.

Fix your weapon priorities son, you choose what weapon you spawn with now.

t turned out that i upped it to level 5
    Count your taps, tap 3 times the upgrade bind and you upgrade 3 times. Be honest, the old bug where you forced the constructor into idle was an aberration (which also caused one to build 10 rocket cannons in 2 seconds).

repair system: i'd say go back to the one we had, was nothing with it right?. its harder to repair now......
    Will fix this somewhere within the week.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, this weird translocator mechanic where you pick up a disrupted trans and die everytime you try to use it, never saw that one coming.

- - - Updated - - -

[X][~FLuKE~][X][;105232]all mods can remove every single build.
    Try removing bad Super Protectors more often, you may get lucky now.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    BTW, this weird translocator mechanic where you pick up a disrupted trans and die everytime you try to use it, never saw that one coming.
    I still gotta test this thingy... but I'm guessing if someone picked up the xloc, and you get the trans, you'd probably die?
    However, I did pick up the dead xloc, then trans, didn't die.
    Another thing I think I noticed was when I was trying to pick up a dead xloc, it wouldn't let me pick it up, but couldn't find the trans. The trans was from the other team.

I got chainsaw out of this weapon priorities. lol I'll try to do something.
    [Engine.PlayerPawn]
    WeaponPriority[0]=Translocator
    WeaponPriority[1]=sgEnforcer
    WeaponPriority[2]=sgConstructor
    WeaponPriority[3]=enforcer
    WeaponPriority[4]=doubleenforcer
    WeaponPriority[5]=ImpactHammer
    WeaponPriority[6]=ChainSaw
    WeaponPriority[7]=ut_biorifle
    WeaponPriority[8]=sgPulseGun
    WeaponPriority[9]=ShockRifle
    WeaponPriority[10]=WarheadLauncher
    WeaponPriority[11]=sgMinigun
    WeaponPriority[12]=SuperShockRifle
    WeaponPriority[13]=PulseGun
    WeaponPriority[14]=sgNukeLauncher
    WeaponPriority[15]=SniperRifle
    WeaponPriority[16]=ripper
    WeaponPriority[17]=minigun2
    WeaponPriority[18]=UT_FlakCannon
    WeaponPriority[19]=UT_Eightball

Thread Information