MLSG III :: Trade Thread - Page 8

User Tag List

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    I won't lie but I just can't play this season at all due to my schedule work time

Yeah the policy in general is fine ofcourse, just some minor exceptions in certain cases(like Adrians) in which he wasnt able to play cause he had no computer and stuff, I find that just a little bullshit, even when he tells me he do wants to play on this MLSG and when I have the possibility to pick him first since I dropped him first for the reason above. And well, since the player team rosters aren't locked yet, I should be able to do so according to the rule SW stated.

Indeed.

3.7 Player Inactivity and Insubordination
    If a player misses 2 consecutive matches, a team can drop that player and contact an admin concerning an inactivity drop. The player may be exchanged for a player of that captain's choosing from the FA pool. This player is now inaccessible for any trade transactions. If the inactive player returns later in the season before the roster lock date, the player's original team gets first choice as to whether or not they'd like to re-add that player to their roster.

Chis, read the first few words of the rule. Adrian was dropped before round 1 of matches. He wasn't dropped via inactivity.

The thing is this, Adrian couldn't play. So I took him out of the season so no problem would happen about player holding out or insubordination. Any more question, hit me up on TS and ill talk to you.

So what, Dewsick couldn't play either, but yeah he is on your team right.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWing View Post
    Chis, read the first few words of the rule. Adrian was dropped before round 1 of matches. He wasn't dropped via inactivity.

The thing is this, Adrian couldn't play. So I took him out of the season so no problem would happen about player holding out or insubordination. Any more question, hit me up on TS and ill talk to you.
    Okay, true that. Though, since you are being so pedantic about the rules, what rule justified his removal of the league in the first place? All I can find is "If a player is found to be not showing or refusing to play for a certain team due to their dislike of the team or its captain, then that player may be removed from the league entirely per captain request and legitimate evidence against that player.".
    This doesn't seem to apply here however. I talked to Adrian and Camilio at the beginning of mlsg and from what I understood it was only a matter of time till he would be back. Some people were just too eager to drop him and have him locked.

What's the harm in letting him play for his original team?

Though, since Cella dropped him right away without waiting the obligatory 2 matches, the most equitable decision would be to put Adrian on the FA list.

Dewsick took 2 weeks on vacation, one week before the round 1, missing even the IG LMS tournament he signed in, Kron didnt know if he was gonna show either since he picked him before round 1, and as expected, he didnt show

PS: fó.Bucket
    Last edited by Moskva; 01-23-2013 at 10:22 PM.
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

I think Silverwing handle the situation well, since he can't play for like 5 weeks of the season, and teams are locked in the playoffs so you might as well leave him out of the season. It would almost feel as sketchy as someone saying he wouldn't be available at all during the season, and then gets picked up right after draft for a mediocre player .

2deep4me

Sketchy one....any word from @Reb on this?

Thread Information