a_little_girl hack, requesting IP - Page 12

User Tag List

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Yeah I miss my crt but there's no way I can get one where I live and if I manage to find one online the shipping costs would be ridiculously high so I gave up on that idea

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    There was a time on the us insta server, (6v6 woot ), and for something like 20 seconds i would spawn and be killed 0.1 seconds by the same guy over and over, i looked in the console he was only killing me even though people was spawning all over, i then went to spec the player then leaves. I do think something funny was going on, there was someone on my team with the same skin he didn't get killed.
    Looks like a severe case of butthurt gamer, keep it up!

pffff, wish i had the demo...:moody:

Yeah that's the worst thing about crt, weight and size, the one i use is about 42lbs

Just move to a third world country. Plenty of CRTs there

Got mine from cashconverters 3 years ago, for a massive £1

Heatwave, I didn't know you and Unrealshots fight a lot. Also, it's kinda hard to tell when someone is trolling, especially if there are no hints pointing to it.

On the gaming gear vs bot issue, some of what you say is valid, but all in all they are two very different things. Gaming gear makes your gaming experience more comfortable and enjoyable. For example, I bought a gaming mouse (G9x). Since I had this mouse there was no significant improvement in my gaming experience beside the comfortable feel of the mouse. Sure it has a higher DPI, but this is merely smoother movement (at high DPI and low sensitivity). But, unless if your gaming gear can allow you to hit whoever you want, whenever you want, then it can't be considered the same as bot. In my personal opinion, it seems like there is absolutely no gaming experience with a bot. The bot does as much work as you set it to do and you are really just a spectator and not a "gamer." So, I feel it diminishes any real "gaming experience." (Perhaps it improves your trolling experience?)

@ monkey

try some of the setting people post here Global Unreal • View topic - The UT Mouse thread

High dpi is normally for high mouse settings.

I use 1200dpi 500hz 0.62 ut sens

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by monkey View Post
    Heatwave, I didn't know you and Unrealshots fight a lot. Also, it's kinda hard to tell when someone is trolling, especially if there are no hints pointing to it.

On the gaming gear vs bot issue, some of what you say is valid, but all in all they are two very different things. Gaming gear makes your gaming experience more comfortable and enjoyable. For example, I bought a gaming mouse (G9x). Since I had this mouse there was no significant improvement in my gaming experience beside the comfortable feel of the mouse. Sure it has a higher DPI, but this is merely smoother movement (at high DPI and low sensitivity). But, unless if your gaming gear can allow you to hit whoever you want, whenever you want, then it can't be considered the same as bot. In my personal opinion, it seems like there is absolutely no gaming experience with a bot. The bot does as much work as you set it to do and you are really just a spectator and not a "gamer." So, I feel it diminishes any real "gaming experience." (Perhaps it improves your trolling experience?)
    if youve got gaming gear and havent improved, I'd say youre not using them properly and havent changed your setup to better your game with the gaming things youve got

Maybe.

@monkey
    Have you tried win7 mouse fix?
    That is if you don't like mouse acceleration.

Thread Information