just wanted to discuss - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    really a rage ban?

when you can come at me with nothing but what I do in my personal life its PERSONAL is that clear enough for you? its PERSONAL has nothing to do with you or UT so dont bring what I do into cause you have nothing else to say to me with your fuckhead buttbuddy cella. But as usual hes innocent and in this case so are you right? Ive got news for you get the fuck off the bandwagon cause shortly I'll fucking derail it and you'll find yourself both not being able to use anything here including servers
    From what I heard you insulted Cella first in a personal way (Both Cella AND Dangerboy told me this. I have no reason to get along with Dangerboy he left CoD cause he was mad at me but I believe him anyway (past is past), and Cella has always been good to me as a friend and I don't see a reason for him to lie to me.), now I don't agree with taking anything personal and rubbing it a person's face being mean with it but if you started it then that's your problem. I don't take sides with this before I'm yelled at and raged banned too. And if you're worried about personal stuff, keep personal personal and game game by not letting nearly every UT player you meet have your facebook and telling people your business.

I don't care who started it just somebody finish it without banning, name calling and everything else.
    Maybe he's innocent maybe he's not, but you sure aren't innocent by how you are behaving either. If he hurt you I understand it hurts ( know pain, betrayal, dark depths of loneliness), but you don't see me telling off the countless people in this community that have hurt me, insulted me, or back-stabbed me do you? I'm supposed to be the immature baby yet I'm not doing anything, I smile and let it go publicly, only a few people do I go to with my hurts privately at all and they aren't anybody's concern who they are (except 1 person). I don't have ban powers here but I do on TS and I don't ban people that upset me, I put them on Block.

I care about you Blaze, I've always gotten along with you we used to be good friends, I got issues with you but whatever you got issues with me too we're people with different cultures beliefs and backgrounds, still I care about you. But I'm tired of 2 of my friends always fighting.
    Cella has been there for me, and I've always wanted to be there for both of you, but you guys put me in the spot of having to pick sides or looking like a hypocrite.

I know what Cella is supposed to have done this time, I don't like it I think it's wrong.
    I know what you did if my information is correct and I think you're wrong too.
    Please guys be big about it and leave eachother's personal things alone.
    Wanna fight? trash talk in game and play a 1v1 or something worth while this is just making this community a zoo and I hate it.
    People are people no matter where they are, internet or in the flesh and you are just proving it. See the hurt?
    Words matter no matter where they are maybe you'll understand that now.

Leave him alone he'll leave you alone. - If he doesn't put him on block in ts and foe on forums you don't have to like everybody for them to play on the server.
    I personally would do my best to not bother a person even if they bother me.

I'm not taking sides I'm looking realistically, you guys are making the biggest drama. How did this even start? I don't even remember...
    Who started it? You say he did - he can say you did...Who cares at this point burry the hatchet and move on!

Please guys, you're hurting more people than eachother when you do this to yourselves.

This drama between these two morons is getting boring. Keep it off the forum and between you both. Gonna delete any threads and posts going forwards.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    This drama between these two morons is getting boring. Keep it off the forum and between you both. Gonna delete any threads and posts going forwards.
    Adding to the above, Stop banning for stupid reasons blaze. Personal insults have been going on forever on irc and ts. Chis insulted JD personally and we all sat and laughed. No reason to ban someone cos you cant handle a little bit of shit on the internets.
    The only way you two can keep this between yourself, is you stop banning everyone who tells you off.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    lmao I dont care if youre taking sides at the time of it I was discussing with dangerboy his ban from servers for teamswitching and cella decided to get involved, so keep "believing" what and who you want to "believe" is that satisfying enough? Also to shiva that wasnt the "personal" part he brought up I can deal with remarks such as that with remarks back when its directed at me but when it involves others I wont have it.

<16:30:37> ßℓάŽé//.: god i love this image
    <16:30:38> ßℓάŽé//.: http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/...-Mourinho1.jpg
    <16:31:05> ØʊƬ₰α₩: i see
    <16:31:16> ØʊƬ₰α₩: you post it like on every post you do
    <16:32:06> ØʊƬ₰α₩: found any direct links diablo ?
    <16:32:16> |uK|Diablo: searching
    <16:33:05> ØʊƬ₰α₩: having a good speed danger ?
    <16:33:10> DaNgErBoY: 10kb
    <16:33:37> ØʊƬ₰α₩: i'm glad that i'm not the only one
    <16:33:46> ßℓάŽé//.: 60mb download speed
    <16:33:47> ßℓάŽé//.: jeje
    <16:33:56> DaNgErBoY: u can do nothing with it Oh yeah
    <16:33:57> ßℓάŽé//.: fibreoptic
    <16:34:02> ØʊƬ₰α₩: with torrnet ?
    <16:34:07> ßℓάŽé//.: umad? >;(
    <16:34:18> DaNgErBoY: btw to that screens
    <16:34:33> DaNgErBoY: i saw them BUT if i have 50PL and have to reset shits
    <16:34:33> ßℓάŽé//.: all i have to say is http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/...-Mourinho1.jpg
    <16:34:44> |uK|Diablo: GTA 4 PC Direct Download Links (2008/MULTI8) ~ Direct Ripped Games World
    <16:34:45> DaNgErBoY: its not up to me ;(
    <16:34:46> .kr3w\\: yo
    <16:34:50> ßℓάŽé//.: i really dont care for the excuses
    <16:34:51> .kr3w\\: when you try to fuck ppl over
    <16:34:55> .kr3w\\: they get their revenge
    <16:35:06> Cellatic: WHATS BLAZEFACE TALKing About NOW
    <16:35:19> ßℓάŽé//.: wasnt me who reported im just banning
    <16:35:33> *ҠЄททЄҬӉ: wtf is wrong with you guys reporting each other wanna revenge?
    <16:35:36> ßℓάŽé//.: if you have proof of "pl" then post it
    <16:35:38> Cellatic: IDK
    <16:35:40> *ҠЄททЄҬӉ: jesus
    <16:35:43> Cellatic: SOUNDS LIKE FUCKING NOOBS
    <16:35:51> ßℓάŽé//.: its cella banny spiderman
    <16:35:53> Cellatic: (AND MIDGETS)
    <16:35:58> |uK|Diablo: hard to find a direct link outlaw
    <16:36:01> ßℓάŽé//.: they must have some sort of gay circle
    <16:36:02> ßαทᴎλ: why does my name get involved everyfucking time
    <16:36:06> ßαทᴎλ: I try to be silent
    <16:36:12> Cellatic: Thanks for the Water Tears Supply Blaze
    <16:36:13> ßℓάŽé//.: cause thats whos doing it
    <16:36:15> Cellatic: lovely
    <16:36:16> |uK|Diablo: silence! i kill you!
    <16:36:19> *ҠЄททЄҬӉ: spidermand reporting danger because he got banned for stupid shut?
    <16:36:24> ßℓάŽé//.: cella i really dont wanna deal with you
    <16:36:28> ßℓάŽé//.: so if you want perm bans everywhere
    <16:36:31> DaNgErBoY: i didnt report spider thats the nice thing
    <16:36:31> ßℓάŽé//.: please keep talking
    <16:36:38> ßℓάŽé//.: i know dangerboy
    Last edited by |uK|B|aZe//.; 09-29-2013 at 12:50 AM.

Thread Information