User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

a question regarding bounc

can some of the admins watch this demo and tell me whether this type of bounce is allowed on public or not? we made this demo because I saw someone on public doing the same and he got away with it ( not going to reveal the name) and according to Fluke it is Legal to do it.

So just a confirmation can the "GENERAL" players do it?

B0UNCE.dem
    Last edited by Banny; 08-04-2013 at 11:46 AM.

well, bouncing is allowed on public.

It aint allowed on public, Camilo wanted to ban me for it on blackriver2a.

Oh, didnt know that. thought noobs on public didnt know how to bounce either...

Quote Originally Posted by 'Zac View Post
    Oh, didnt know that. thought noobs on public didnt know how to bounce either...
    that's also 1 of the reasons why its banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    because I saw someone on public doing the same and he got away with it
    Not only you, we 4 players saw that . I was in that game and he did same in front of me as in this demo.
    Last edited by Spiderman; 08-04-2013 at 12:36 PM.

It's not ok to bounce....

fluke maybe your interested to post your story here? ive saw it already but im sure other wanna read it as well. ( i mean your pm to banny )

Banny, you forget I was in there when Higor was being accused of bouncing and I recorded it.

you sent me a message in Nexgen saying "there, did you see that, he did it then" I saw three consecutive PISTON jumps which gave him a bit of height but he was moving slowly and not doing the bouncing that isn't allowed.

I have tried and tried to get banny and his other whining posse to understand the type of bouncing that is not allowed, piston jumping or even seeming like you can bounce with Impact Hammer is NOT the same as the bouncing you would use on BT slidebitch etc. You point blank refused to watch the video link I gave you banny so you could see clearly what kind of bouncing is against the server rules, you cannot bounce the same with impact hammer as you can after being boosted by shock/supershockrifle or hit a booster first then use mouse wheel or keybind to jump so you can achieve fast speeds by bouncing.

but you and your posse make me feel like I am talking to a brick wall, I go out of my way when you guys start your whining and want admin help, I come in the server to deal with the problem for you but if there is nothing i can see myself and no one in the server has any decent proof then I cant take any action, this is the second time I have come in to help, both times after I said its not bannable you all decide to flame and insult admins, even spider joined in with the insults after showing me two screenshots, one showing three containers in front of core in clarion and the other showing two conts being removed of his, when i took no action thats when the insults started.

your demo is pathetic banny, sure he started to bounce two or 3 times after a piston jump but he was going stupidly slow, that is not the same as the bouncing used for slidebitch or the type of bouncing that isn't allowed on the server, I would easily be able to put a bullet in his face bouncing at that speed, he is only slightly moving faster than running and dodging in that demo, if he was doing the banned bouncing he would be almost impossible to hit.

You all accused me of not taking action because it was Higor, fact is I cant take any action without solid proof regardless of who it is, we all know Higor pushes it by exploiting glitches etc. but that doesn't mean I should ban him because a few saw a bounce they believed was not allowed, when all of them got it wrong.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 08-04-2013 at 04:01 PM.

[X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF};62662]you cannot bounce the same with impact hammer as you can after being boosted by
    Amusing isn't it @|uK|kenneth @Cella @DANGERBOY?

theres only the speed difference .. a bounce is a bounce whether it is slow or fast and sam said its not ok to bounce whether it's a SB bounce or a piston bounce. mmmk
    Last edited by Banny; 08-04-2013 at 10:08 PM.

Thread Information