Normal weapons... - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    I do some times vote nw but prefer combo, nw is cool some times but aways there's a player Dming in the center of the maps.

Now I'm going more in instagib server but not exactly bcs of nw but the lag that's caused when playing nw. I have some prints of nw games that every ones are laging with packetloss.

My vote is to comboinsta, but what to do if most of the players vote nw? I just change the server.

But I means: why not put nw in instagib server, instagib having only feel maps and let combogib with all ig maps and without nw? Admins can try this in different servers and see what players gona say.

Quote Originally Posted by AS~Chinpo View Post
    I don't get much time to play, and when I do we keep getting all weapons voted much too often.
    LoL, dude, there are probably only 3-5 nw matches per day on that server...so stop crying pls

Quote Originally Posted by PK+ View Post
    lag that's caused when playing nw
    Never happend to me.

Quote Originally Posted by PK+ View Post
    there's a player Dming in the center of the maps.
    Thats a position in nw.

Combo server is the only server with NN NWCTF i know, and enjoying playing on it very much, pls not remove it.

Quote Originally Posted by skaarj_dulog View Post
    LoL, dude, there are probably only 3-5 nw matches per day on that server...so stop crying pls

Never happend to me.

Thats a position in nw.

Combo server is the only server with NN NWCTF i know, and enjoying playing on it very much, pls not remove it.
    3 a day? I sat through 7 NW game in a row yesterday. Half the time the people would vote then leave the server like it was funny. Go play on an NW server there are plenty of them. There are very few insta combo servers. Plain and simple. I found another new one but not too populated and I get 100 + ping instead of 30ish ping. I waited weeks to post a topic on it, but it is getting worse with the NW people becoming regulars. Sorry I like to be able to jump on a game of insta combo quick and not have to wait 3 or 4 NW's to play. I have to switch my graphic card settings over for gaming, and set stuff up to play. It gets frustrating. Find another NW server.. Leave insta combo be on its own.

On most forums purposely spamming with copy paste text, then falsely quoting people are both grounds for being banned.

Jst2Blond is the very bestest of the best. One of the most knowledgeable people playing UT today. Fear and revere his massive abilities. All hail JST2Blond!
    But thinly veiled agressive sarcasm against admins is ok? lol, this guy...

Quote Originally Posted by uranus View Post
    But thinly veiled agressive sarcasm against admins is ok? lol, this guy...
    It is True love. I prefer think it is one.
    Blond's copyrighted

3 a day? I sat through 7 NW game in a row yesterday.
    Lol it cant be 7 in row dude, stop bullshitting.
    Cuz after already 2-3 games everyone gets tired and leave
    + vote power for combo is > than nw. Means there are more NW players (or ppl who want to play NW) at server than combogib players.

Go play on an NW server there are plenty of them.
    Plenty? Post here or PM me at least 2 of that plenty servers lol (which have NEWNET)

Find another NW server.. Leave insta combo be on its
    Nope, umad?
    And in the end wanna say that wasnt my idea to move NW to combo server so ..

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by uranus View Post
    I'd like to suggest that if there is a decision to provide a way for combo only players to never have to deal with NW then put a combo only server where the old/new NW server was. This might cost more, though. Also, I wouldn't feel so guilty about asking for a clean up of the NW maps with some better maps added.
    go ahead and suggest, im willing to listen

As for nw being removed from combo we have already tried that and it didnt work so it wont change again for simply one person complaining, if you can get others to post voicing their opinions I may be willing to fund another server but if it fails then you will be stuck with nw/combo on one server indefinitely

There is only one who complains about NW, while everyone else enjoying and playing it.....
    And btw, Chinpo, while u wait for NW game over, u should go to spec, plz dont ruin game by afk'ing whole match or stop being lil' bitch and play NW with us

Quote Originally Posted by skaarj_dulog View Post
    There is only one who complains about NW, while everyone else enjoying and playing it.....
    And btw, Chinpo, while u wait for NW game over, u should go to spec, plz dont ruin game by afk'ing whole match or stop being lil' bitch and play NW with us
    Half the game I was packing bowls to deal with the carpal tunnel I was wasting on NW. Why not put it on the pure insta or the bunny track server?

After thousands of games on that server as mainly Insta Combo, now have guys on there acting like NW was always on there. Sorry, just not a ton of time to play, and it is beginning to not be worth the effort.

Oh and dude your ping is like 300. Why don't some of you high ping folk setup a server closer to your location?

Why not put it on the pure insta or the bunny track server?
    Well insta server usually always full. Combo is empty half of day! And thats the time when NW players come vote NW and play it...it's about 3-4 maps only most of time..

Oh and dude your ping is like 300. Why don't some of you high ping folk setup a server closer to your location?
    300? my ping on combo server is 150. And even if it would be 300, i would still be able to play on it, cuz it have NewNet which allows to play with ping up to 400 (a bit laggy after 350 tho)

You are the only one who complain about that, while everyone else (even combo players) playing NW when it's get voted

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    I ran a game hosting company I know you're cheating
    Ahhh thats him? Rofl, all clear then xD

Thread Information