User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    I've fixed this problem several times by deleting all ACE* (and even NPLoader*, just in case) files in /UnrealTournament/System/. Reconnect and "install all" at the prompt.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    I've met a few peoples without antivirus and they play fine. lol. I just tell mine to shut up! (Game mode)
    I also play with game mod ON Firewall+antivir, this isn t a problem, problem is running a comp probably Windows powered . You can be infected by visiting mylittlepony.com same as mylittleponytail.com . Maybe a malware or trojan use same port as needed to play then got this problem . Running windows without any antivir is same as having sex with @SAM without condom (<<joke, it s really unsafe btw nowadays with anybody) .
    At least try and full scan comp with malwarebytes, it s free and find most of infections and able to remove them .

NB : long time ago i also got this problem, then admin (masterjohnny/Snipermania) provide me another Nploader.dll ( was Nploader16.dll if my memory works ) trouble was UT crashing and timeout also when it doesn t crash. Maybe a way to explore for Deluxe.....
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 03-06-2014 at 03:12 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    Running windows without any antivir is same as having sex with @SAM without condom
    You talking from experience, naughty???

@deluxeorgasm

Are you ever able to get the server to register you without being kicked? Have you tried a server that isn't populated maybe dm or the gu siege server?

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    Running windows without any antivir is same as having sex with @SAM without condom
    You talking from experience, naughty???
    Uh oh. *Runs*

Deluxe said he tried some other server and it didn't kicked him when we was chatting about it in the game.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

i've read a lot about that kick at unrealadmin its probably bc my ip adress isn't starting with 192.168...... since i changed my provider or i need more check time and it happens only on ace 0.8 servers i tried multiplay servers it works fine, it's so annoying when you're 2x nuking and you're ready to go but suddenly you get kicked x_x hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by deluxeorgasm View Post
    it's so annoying when you're 2x nuking and you're ready to go but suddenly you get kicked x_x hahaha
    Let's make ACE to have a "Forgive" program for kicking you and give you back your nukes. lel.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Let's make ACE to have a "Forgive" program for kicking you and give you back your nukes. lel.
    ACE took ma flag I was about to cap one and it kicked me v_v hahaha

I can't play anymore i lose nukes flames flags frags wasting ru, my cookies went from around 100 to 20 lel

I'm having the 5-mins ACE timeouts that no-one apparently ever solved. It has something to do with Windows. The only way to solve it so far has been to get a new computer (or maybe re-install windows).

Weird thing is 1) if i connect normally the server list gets screwed with all servers having pings of 4. Then i shutdown/restart UT until the ping is right. Then i connect and NO problem.

2) if i start UT in 9x compatibility mode, it always connects right on the 1st try. But then i get these ACE timeouts that i don't get in 1)

So i've gone back to 1.

It absolutely looks like something internal to windows has gone wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Janssen View Post
    I'm having the 5-mins ACE timeouts that no-one apparently ever solved. It has something to do with Windows. The only way to solve it so far has been to get a new computer (or maybe re-install windows).

Weird thing is 1) if i connect normally the server list gets screwed with all servers having pings of 4. Then i shutdown/restart UT until the ping is right. Then i connect and NO problem.

2) if i start UT in 9x compatibility mode, it always connects right on the 1st try. But then i get these ACE timeouts that i don't get in 1)

So i've gone back to 1.

It absolutely looks like something internal to windows has gone wrong.
    The ping part happens alot when UT's cpu affinity isn't set right (dualcore fixes are an option). Or try this; Start UT, start Task Manager and rightclick UT.exe--> Set affinity-->0 and close (You must repeat this step everytime you lauch ut, or use a dual/multi core fix). [I forgot the UT-shortcut properties command, if anyone knows feel free to jump in...]

Also try to remove all of your ACE and NPLoader files in your UT/System directory and remove each part in your UT.ini (ctrl+F <input> for faster search).
    I don't know if the dualcore problem relates to your ping issue's but it's just a guess here that you can try.
    RoC^Nycro (TiG) - LaG|Complete - NLA*Dipset` (NW/IG)
    http://www.prounreal.org
    ut-stats: http://www.unrealkillers.com/usstats/?p=pinfo&pid=28661

Thread Information